Maximization of sums of quotients of quadratic forms and some generalizations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 60 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henk Kiers, 1990. "Majorization as a tool for optimizing a class of matrix functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 417-428, September.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Millsap & William Meredith, 1988. "Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Pieter Kroonenberg & Jan Leeuw, 1980. "Principal component analysis of three-mode data by means of alternating least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1992. "Minimization of a class of matrix trace functions by means of refined majorization," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Simple structure in component analysis techniques for mixtures of qualitative and quantitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Roderick McDonald, 1968. "A unified treatment of the weighting problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 351-381, September.
- Roderick McDonald & Yukihiko Torii & Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1979. "Some results on proper eigenvalues and eigenvectors with applications to scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 211-227, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:60:y:1995:i:2:p:221-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.