Setting up alternating least squares and iterative majorization algorithms for solving various matrix optimization problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henk Kiers, 1995. "Maximization of sums of quotients of quadratic forms and some generalizations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 221-245, June.
- Jos Berge & Klaas Nevels, 1977. "A general solution to Mosier's oblique procrustes problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 593-600, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1997. "Weighted least squares fitting using ordinary least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 251-266, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1990. "Majorization as a tool for optimizing a class of matrix functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 417-428, September.
- Norman Cliff, 1966. "Orthogonal rotation to congruence," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-42, March.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1992. "Minimization of a class of matrix trace functions by means of refined majorization," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Jan Leeuw, 1988. "Convergence of the majorization method for multidimensional scaling," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 163-180, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:41:y:2002:i:1:p:157-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.