Anisotropic Orthogonal Procrustes Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oberhofer, W & Kmenta, J, 1974. "A General Procedure for Obtaining Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Generalized Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 579-90, May.
- Peter Schönemann & Robert Carroll, 1970. "Fitting one matrix to another under choice of a central dilation and a rigid motion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 245-255, June.
- Jos Berge, 1977. "Orthogonal procrustes rotation for two or more matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 267-276, June.
- Mohammed Dosse & Jos Berge, 2008. "The Assumption of Proportional Components when Candecomp is Applied to Symmetric Matrices in the Context of Indscal," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 303-307, June.
- Bert Green, 1952. "The orthogonal approximation of an oblique structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 429-440, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1995. "Maximization of sums of quotients of quadratic forms and some generalizations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 221-245, June.
- Martin Koschat & Deborah Swayne, 1991. "A weighted procrustes criterion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 229-239, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:111-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.