Anisotropic Orthogonal Procrustes Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://tcs.wildapricot.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/357/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bert Green, 1952. "The orthogonal approximation of an oblique structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 17(4), pages 429-440, December.
- Jos Berge, 1977. "Orthogonal procrustes rotation for two or more matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 267-276, June.
- Mohammed Dosse & Jos Berge, 2008. "The Assumption of Proportional Components when Candecomp is Applied to Symmetric Matrices in the Context of Indscal," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 303-307, June.
- Oberhofer, W & Kmenta, J, 1974. "A General Procedure for Obtaining Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Generalized Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 579-90, May.
- Martin Koschat & Deborah Swayne, 1991. "A weighted procrustes criterion," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 229-239, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1995. "Maximization of sums of quotients of quadratic forms and some generalizations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 221-245, June.
- Peter Schönemann & Robert Carroll, 1970. "Fitting one matrix to another under choice of a central dilation and a rigid motion," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(2), pages 245-255, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:111-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.