Anisotropic Orthogonal Procrustes Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oberhofer, W & Kmenta, J, 1974. "A General Procedure for Obtaining Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Generalized Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 579-90, May.
- Mohammed Dosse & Jos Berge, 2008. "The Assumption of Proportional Components when Candecomp is Applied to Symmetric Matrices in the Context of Indscal," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 303-307, June.
- Bert Green, 1952. "The orthogonal approximation of an oblique structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 429-440, December.
- Martin Koschat & Deborah Swayne, 1991. "A weighted procrustes criterion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 229-239, June.
- Jos Berge, 1977. "Orthogonal procrustes rotation for two or more matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 267-276, June.
- Peter Schönemann & Robert Carroll, 1970. "Fitting one matrix to another under choice of a central dilation and a rigid motion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 245-255, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1995. "Maximization of sums of quotients of quadratic forms and some generalizations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 221-245, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:111-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.