The Assumption of Proportional Components when Candecomp is Applied to Symmetric Matrices in the Context of Indscal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Ip, 2002. "Locally dependent latent trait model and the dutch identity revisited," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 367-386, September.
- Eric Bradlow & Howard Wainer & Xiaohui Wang, 1999. "A Bayesian random effects model for testlets," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 153-168, June.
- Joe, H., 1993. "Parametric Families of Multivariate Distributions with Given Margins," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 262-282, August.
- Brian Junker, 1991. "Essential independence and likelihood-based ability estimation for polytomous items," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 255-278, June.
- Scott S.L. & Ip E.H., 2002. "Empirical Bayes and Item-Clustering Effects in a Latent Variable Hierarchical Model: A Case Study From the National Assessment of Educational Progress," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 409-419, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed Bennani Dosse & Jos Berge, 2010. "Anisotropic Orthogonal Procrustes Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(1), pages 111-128, March.
- Jos Berge, 2011. "Simplicity and Typical Rank Results for Three-Way Arrays," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Yoshio Takane & Kwanghee Jung & Heungsun Hwang, 2010. "An acceleration method for Ten Berge et al.’s algorithm for orthogonal INDSCAL," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 409-428, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCandecomp; Parafac; Indscal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:2:p:303-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .