An acceleration method for Ten Berge et al.’s algorithm for orthogonal INDSCAL
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henk Kiers, 1989. "An alternating least squares algorithm for fitting the two- and three-way dedicom model and the idioscal model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 515-521, September.
- Jan Leeuw & Sandra Pruzansky, 1978. "A new computational method to fit the weighted euclidean distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 479-490, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Loisel, Sébastien & Takane, Marina, 2009. "Fast indirect robust generalized method of moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3571-3579, August.
- Mohammed Dosse & Jos Berge, 2008. "The Assumption of Proportional Components when Candecomp is Applied to Symmetric Matrices in the Context of Indscal," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 303-307, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Hierarchical relations among three-way methods," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 449-470, September.
- Jos Berge & Henk Kiers & Wim Krijnen, 1993. "Computational solutions for the problem of negative saliences and nonsymmetry in INDSCAL," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 115-124, January.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- J. Carroll & Geert Soete & Sandra Pruzansky, 1989. "An evaluation of five algorithms for generating an initial configuration for SINDSCAL," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 105-119, December.
- Henk Kiers & Yoshio Takane, 1994. "A generalization of GIPSCAL for the analysis of nonsymmetric data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 79-99, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:3:p:409-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.