An acceleration method for Ten Berge et al.’s algorithm for orthogonal INDSCAL
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1989. "An alternating least squares algorithm for fitting the two- and three-way dedicom model and the idioscal model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 515-521, September.
- Jos Berge & Henk Kiers & Wim Krijnen, 1993. "Computational solutions for the problem of negative saliences and nonsymmetry in INDSCAL," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 10(1), pages 115-124, January.
- J. Carroll & Geert Soete & Sandra Pruzansky, 1989. "An evaluation of five algorithms for generating an initial configuration for SINDSCAL," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 6(1), pages 105-119, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Hierarchical relations among three-way methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 449-470, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Loisel, Sébastien & Takane, Marina, 2009. "Fast indirect robust generalized method of moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3571-3579, August.
- Jan Leeuw & Sandra Pruzansky, 1978. "A new computational method to fit the weighted euclidean distance model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 479-490, December.
- Mohammed Dosse & Jos Berge, 2008. "The Assumption of Proportional Components when Candecomp is Applied to Symmetric Matrices in the Context of Indscal," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 303-307, June.
- Henk Kiers & Yoshio Takane, 1994. "A generalization of GIPSCAL for the analysis of nonsymmetric data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 11(1), pages 79-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:073:i07 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-way data analysis; Minimal polynomial extrapolation (MPE); Singular value decomposition (SVD) algorithm; Dynamical system algorithm; 15A15MSC code1; 15A21; 15A23;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:3:p:409-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.