Disjoint factor analysis with cross-loadings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Sherin, 1966. "A matrix formulation of Kaiser's varimax criterion," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 535-538, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Shen, Haipeng & Huang, Jianhua Z., 2008. "Sparse principal component analysis via regularized low rank matrix approximation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1015-1034, July.
- Masaya Ito & Satomi Nakajima & Daisuke Fujisawa & Mitsunori Miyashita & Yoshiharu Kim & M Katherine Shear & Angela Ghesquiere & Melanie M Wall, 2012. "Brief Measure for Screening Complicated Grief: Reliability and Discriminant Validity," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(2), pages 1-6, February.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Soelberg, Peer, 1968. "On the interpretation of factor analysis," MPRA Paper 81665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vichi, Maurizio & Saporta, Gilbert, 2009. "Clustering and disjoint principal component analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3194-3208, June.
- Jos Berge, 1984. "A joint treatment of varimax rotation and the problem of diagonalizing symmetric matrices simultaneously in the least-squares sense," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 347-358, September.
More about this item
KeywordsExploratory factor analysis; Disjoint factor analysis; Cross-loadings; Sparse loading matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0263-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.