On the interpretation of factor analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Guttman, 1954. "Some necessary conditions for common-factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 19(2), pages 149-161, June.
- J. Guilford, 1961. "Psychological measurement a hundred and twenty-five years later," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 26(1), pages 109-127, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Steven F. & International Motor Vehicle Program., 1993. "Identity maintenance and adaptation : multilevel analysis of response to loss," Working papers w-0093a, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0263-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilse Botha, 2010.
"A Comparative Analysis Of The Synchronisation Of Business Cycles For Developed And Developing Economies With The World Business Cycle,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 78(2), pages 192-207, June.
- Ilse Botha, 2009. "A comparative analysis of the synchronisation of business cycles for developed and developing economies with the world business cycle," Working Papers 132, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:39-45 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfactor analysis; statistics; marketing;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .