Orthogonal rotation in PCAMIX
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carl Eckart & Gale Young, 1936. "The approximation of one matrix by another of lower rank," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 211-218, September.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- H. Neudecker, 1981. "On the matrix formulation of Kaiser's varimax criterion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 343-345, September.
- Klaas Nevels, 1986. "A direct solution for pairwise rotations in Kaiser's varimax method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 327-329, June.
- Michel Velden & Henk A.L. Kiers, 2005. "Rotation in Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 251-271, September.
- Jan Leeuw & Sandra Pruzansky, 1978. "A new computational method to fit the weighted euclidean distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 479-490, December.
- Michael Greenacre, 2006. "Tying up the loose ends in simple correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 940, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Simple structure in component analysis techniques for mixtures of qualitative and quantitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Jos Berge, 1984. "A joint treatment of varimax rotation and the problem of diagonalizing symmetric matrices simultaneously in the least-squares sense," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 347-358, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:6:y:2012:i:2:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.