Orthogonal rotation in PCAMIX
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jos Berge, 1984. "A joint treatment of varimax rotation and the problem of diagonalizing symmetric matrices simultaneously in the least-squares sense," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 347-358, September.
- Jan Leeuw & Sandra Pruzansky, 1978. "A new computational method to fit the weighted euclidean distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 479-490, December.
- Michel Velden & Henk A.L. Kiers, 2005. "Rotation in Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 251-271, September.
- Carl Eckart & Gale Young, 1936. "The approximation of one matrix by another of lower rank," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 211-218, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Simple structure in component analysis techniques for mixtures of qualitative and quantitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Klaas Nevels, 1986. "A direct solution for pairwise rotations in Kaiser's varimax method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 327-329, June.
- H. Neudecker, 1981. "On the matrix formulation of Kaiser's varimax criterion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 343-345, September.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Michael Greenacre, 2006. "Tying up the loose ends in simple correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 940, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:6:y:2012:i:2:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.