Structural Similarity: Spectral Methods for Relaxed Blockmodeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Michel Velden & Henk A.L. Kiers, 2005. "Rotation in Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 22(2), pages 251-271, September.
- Everett, Martin G. & Borgatti, Steve, 1991. "Role colouring a graph," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 183-188, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Jialin & Chen, Duanbing, 2015. "A fast algorithm for community detection in temporal network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 429(C), pages 87-94.
- He, Jialin & Chen, Duanbing & Sun, Chongjing & Fu, Yan & Li, Wenjun, 2017. "Efficient stepwise detection of communities in temporal networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 438-446.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial network analysis; Blockmodeling; Spectral graph partitioning; Conflict networks; Dynamic network visualization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:27:y:2010:i:3:p:279-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .