Role colouring a graph
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vassilakis, S., 1991. "Rules for Changing the Rules," Papers 32, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Vassilakis, Spyros, 1992. "Some economic applications of Scott domains," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 173-208, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:02:p:432-446_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lipman, Barton L, 1991. "How to Decide How to Decide How to. . . : Modeling Limited Rationality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1105-1125, July.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1985. "Efficient and Durable Decision Rules: A Reformulation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 817-835, July.
- Lewis, Alain A., 1992. "On turing degrees of Walrasian models and a general impossibility result in the theory of decision-making," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 141-171, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patonai, Katalin & Jordán, Ferenc, 2017. "Aggregation of incomplete food web data may help to suggest sampling strategies," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 352(C), pages 77-89.
- René Brink & Pieter Ruys, 2008.
"Technology driven organizational structure of the firm,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 481-503, October.
- van den Brink, J.R. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2008. "Technology driven organizational structure of the firm," Other publications TiSEM 417827ae-0c53-4d1e-8f55-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van den Brink, J.R. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2005. "Technological Change, Wages and Firm Size," Discussion Paper 2005-022, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ulrik Brandes & Jürgen Lerner, 2010. "Structural Similarity: Spectral Methods for Relaxed Blockmodeling," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 279-306, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:21:y:1991:i:2:p:183-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .