Rotation in Correspondence Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:81:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00184-018-0649-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie Chavent & Vanessa Kuentz-Simonet & Jérôme Saracco, 2012. "Orthogonal rotation in PCAMIX," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(2), pages 131-146, July.
- Hironori Satomura & Kohei Adachi, 2013. "Oblique Rotaton in Canonical Correlation Analysis Reformulated as Maximizing the Generalized Coefficient of Determination," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 526-537, July.
- Lorenzo-Seva, U. & van de Velden, M. & Kiers, H.A.L., 2007. "Oblique rotation in correspondence analysis: a step forward in the simplest interpretation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-25, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ulrik Brandes & Jürgen Lerner, 2010. "Structural Similarity: Spectral Methods for Relaxed Blockmodeling," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 279-306, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:22:y:2005:i:2:p:251-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .