A monotonically convergent algorithm for orthogonal congruence rotation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norman Cliff, 1966. "Orthogonal rotation to congruence," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-42, March.
- Martin Koschat & Deborah Swayne, 1991. "A weighted procrustes criterion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 229-239, June.
- Bert Green, 1952. "The orthogonal approximation of an oblique structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 429-440, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1990. "Majorization as a tool for optimizing a class of matrix functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 417-428, September.
- Frank Brokken, 1983. "Orthogonal procrustes rotation maximizing congruence," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 343-352, September.
- Frank Brokken, 1985. "The simultaneous maximization of congruence for two or more matrices under orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 51-56, March.
- Heiser, Willem J., 1987. "Correspondence analysis with least absolute residuals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 337-356, September.
- Bruce Korth & L.R Tucker, 1976. "Procrustes matching by congruence coefficients," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 531-535, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:61:y:1996:i:2:p:375-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.