A monotonically convergent algorithm for orthogonal congruence rotation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bert Green, 1952. "The orthogonal approximation of an oblique structure in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 17(4), pages 429-440, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1990. "Majorization as a tool for optimizing a class of matrix functions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 417-428, September.
- Norman Cliff, 1966. "Orthogonal rotation to congruence," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(1), pages 33-42, March.
- Frank Brokken, 1983. "Orthogonal procrustes rotation maximizing congruence," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 343-352, September.
- Frank Brokken, 1985. "The simultaneous maximization of congruence for two or more matrices under orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 51-56, March.
- Bruce Korth & L.R Tucker, 1976. "Procrustes matching by congruence coefficients," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 531-535, December.
- Heiser, Willem J., 1987. "Correspondence analysis with least absolute residuals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 337-356, September.
- Martin Koschat & Deborah Swayne, 1991. "A weighted procrustes criterion," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 229-239, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:61:y:1996:i:2:p:375-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.