Principal Covariates Clusterwise Regression (PCCR): Accounting for Multicollinearity and Population Heterogeneity in Hierarchically Organized Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marko Sarstedt & Christian Ringle, 2010. "Treating unobserved heterogeneity in PLS path modeling: a comparison of FIMIX-PLS with different data analysis strategies," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 1299-1318.
- Carsten Hahn & Michael D. Johnson & Andreas Herrmann & Frank Huber, 2002. "Capturing Customer Heterogeneity Using A Finite Mixture Pls Approach," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 54(3), pages 243-269, July.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen, 2008. "CLASSI: A classification model for the study of sequential processes and individual differences therein," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 107-124, March.
- Wilderjans, Tom & Ceulemans, Eva & Van Mechelen, Iven, 2009. "Simultaneous analysis of coupled data blocks differing in size: A comparison of two weighting schemes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1086-1098, February.
- Henk Kiers & Age Smilde, 2007. "A comparison of various methods for multivariate regression with highly collinear variables," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(2), pages 193-228, August.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Leisch, Friedrich, 2004. "FlexMix: A General Framework for Finite Mixture Models and Latent Class Regression in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i08).
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Wayne DeSarbo & William Cron, 1988. "A maximum likelihood methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 5(2), pages 249-282, September.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Jos Berge, 1977. "Orthogonal procrustes rotation for two or more matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 267-276, June.
- Bruce Korth & Ledyard Tucker, 1975. "The distribution of chance congruence coefficients from simulated data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 361-372, September.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1992. "Minimization of a class of matrix trace functions by means of refined majorization," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Michael Brusco & J. Cradit, 2001. "A variable-selection heuristic for K-means clustering," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 249-270, June.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen & Iwin Leenen, 2007. "The Local Minima Problem in Hierarchical Classes Analysis: An Evaluation of a Simulated Annealing Algorithm and Various Multistart Procedures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 377-391, September.
More about this item
Keywordsclusterwise regression; component analysis; multicollinearity; population heterogeneity; hierarchically organized data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11336-016-9522-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.