The CLASSI-N Method for the Study of Sequential Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Tom Wilderjans & Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen, 2008. "The CHIC Model: A Global Model for Coupled Binary Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 729-751, December.
- Anil Chaturvedi & J. Carroll, 1994. "An alternating combinatorial optimization approach to fitting the INDCLUS and generalized INDCLUS models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 11(2), pages 155-170, September.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen, 2008. "CLASSI: A classification model for the study of sequential processes and individual differences therein," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 107-124, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brusco, Michael J., 2014. "A comparison of simulated annealing algorithms for variable selection in principal component analysis and discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 38-53.
More about this item
Keywordssequential processes; CLASSI; individual differences; binary data; clusterwise regression; clustering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:1:p:85-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .