Exemplar-Based Clustering via Simulated Annealing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2007. "A Comparison of Heuristic Procedures for Minimum Within-Cluster Sums of Squares Partitioning," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 583-600, December.
- John M. Mulvey & Harlan P. Crowder, 1979. "Cluster Analysis: An Application of Lagrangian Relaxation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 329-340, April.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Mladenovic, Nenad & Brimberg, Jack & Hansen, Pierre & Moreno-Perez, Jose A., 2007. "The p-median problem: A survey of metaheuristic approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 927-939, June.
- J. Fernando Vera & Willem J. Heiser & Alex Murillo, 2007. "Global Optimization in Any Minkowski Metric: A Permutation-Translation Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Multidimensional Scaling," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 24(2), pages 277-301, September.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Rolland, E. & Schilling, D. A. & Current, J. R., 1998. "Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn & Stephanie Stahl, 2008. "Heuristic Implementation of Dynamic Programming for Matrix Permutation Problems in Combinatorial Data Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 503-522, September.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2008. "Optimal Partitioning of a Data Set Based on the p-Median Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen & Iwin Leenen, 2007. "The Local Minima Problem in Hierarchical Classes Analysis: An Evaluation of a Simulated Annealing Algorithm and Various Multistart Procedures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 377-391, September.
- Hanjoul, Pierre & Peeters, Dominique, 1985. "A comparison of two dual-based procedures for solving the p-median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 387-396, June.
- K E Rosing, 1997. "An empirical investigation of the effectiveness of a vertex substitution heuristic," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen, 2008. "CLASSI: A classification model for the study of sequential processes and individual differences therein," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 107-124, March.
- Robert Thorndike, 1953. "Who belongs in the family?," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 18(4), pages 267-276, December.
- Christofides, N. & Beasley, J. E., 1982. "A tree search algorithm for the p-median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 196-204, June.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S., 1997. "Heuristic concentration: Two stage solution construction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 75-86, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:3:p:457-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.