The p-median problem: A survey of metaheuristic approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Schilling, D. A., 1999. "A gamma heuristic for the p-median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 522-532, September.
- Gerard Cornuejols & Marshall L. Fisher & George L. Nemhauser, 1977. "Exceptional Paper--Location of Bank Accounts to Optimize Float: An Analytic Study of Exact and Approximate Algorithms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(8), pages 789-810, April.
- Margaret L. Brandeau & Samuel S. Chiu, 1989. "An Overview of Representative Problems in Location Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 645-674, June.
- Hribar, Michelle & Daskin, Mark S., 1997. "A dynamic programming heuristic for the P-median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 499-508, September.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Frank Plastria, 2001. "On the choice of aggregation points for continuousp-median problems: A case for the gravity centre," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 217-242, December.
- Beasley, J. E., 1993. "Lagrangean heuristics for location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 383-399, March.
- Beasley, J. E., 1985. "A note on solving large p-median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 270-273, August.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Rolland, E. & Schilling, D. A. & Current, J. R., 1998. "Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 93-99, January.
- John M. Mulvey & Harlan P. Crowder, 1979. "Cluster Analysis: An Application of Lagrangian Relaxation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 329-340, April.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S., 1997. "Heuristic concentration: Two stage solution construction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 75-86, February.
- Eugenia Captivo, M., 1991. "Fast primal and dual heuristics for the p-median location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 65-74, May.
- Alfred A. Kuehn & Michael J. Hamburger, 1963. "A Heuristic Program for Locating Warehouses," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 643-666, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:3:p:927-939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.