An efficient tabu search procedure for the p-Median Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Current, John R. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "The median tour and maximal covering tour problems: Formulations and heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 114-126, February.
- Barbaros C. Tansel & Richard L. Francis & Timothy J. Lowe, 1983. "State of the Art---Location on Networks: A Survey. Part I: The p-Center and p-Median Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 482-497, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Colomé & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Daniel Serra, 2003. "A new chance-constrained maximum capture location problem," Economics Working Papers 661, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daniel Serra, 2003. "Location of multiple server common service centers or public facilities for minimizing general congestion and travel cost functions," Economics Working Papers 658, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- K.E. Rosing & C.S. ReVelle, 1997. "Heuristic Concentration and Tabu Search: A Nose to Nose Comparison," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-058/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aras, Necati & Aksen, Deniz, 2008. "Locating collection centers for distance- and incentive-dependent returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 316-333, February.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Rolland, E. & Schilling, D. A. & Current, J. R., 1998. "Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Schilling, D. A. & Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S., 2000. "Network distance characteristics that affect computational effort in p-median location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 525-536, December.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Schilling, D. A., 1999. "A gamma heuristic for the p-median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 522-532, September.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:1064-1077 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:96:y:1997:i:2:p:329-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.