Location of multiple server common service centers or public facilities for minimizing general congestion and travel cost functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolland, Erik & Schilling, David A. & Current, John R., 1997. "An efficient tabu search procedure for the p-Median Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 329-342, January.
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel & ReVelle, Charles, 1999. "Location of hubs in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 363-371, April.
- Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel, 2001.
"Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 195-208, November.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2000. "Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems," Economics Working Papers 425, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsLocation modelling; congestion costs;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.