Who belongs in the family?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Dolnicar & Friedrich Leisch, 2010. "Evaluation of structure and reproducibility of cluster solutions using the bootstrap," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 83-101, March.
- Yasemin Boztug & Thomas Reutterer, 2006. "A Combined Approach for Segment-Specific Analysis of Market Basket Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2009. "Exemplar-Based Clustering via Simulated Annealing," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(3), pages 457-475, September.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Li, Zhengpeng & Liu, Shuguang & Zhang, Xuesong & West, Tristram O. & Ogle, Stephen M. & Zhou, Naijun, 2016. "Evaluating land cover influences on model uncertainties—A case study of cropland carbon dynamics in the Mid-Continent Intensive Campaign region," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 337(C), pages 176-187.
- Douglas Steinley, 2007. "Validating Clusters with the Lower Bound for Sum-of-Squares Error," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Boztug, Yasemin & Reutterer, Thomas, 2008. "A combined approach for segment-specific market basket analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 294-312, May.
- Thomas Reutterer & Kurt Hornik & Nicolas March & Kathrin Gruber, 2017. "A data mining framework for targeted category promotions," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 337-358, April.
- Gift Dumedah & Aaron Berg & Mark Wineberg & Robert Collier, 2010. "Selecting Model Parameter Sets from a Trade-off Surface Generated from the Non-Dominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm-II," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(15), pages 4469-4489, December.
- Isakov , Alexander, 2013. "Stress indicator construction for internal money market," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 77-92.
- repec:ukb:journl:y:2016:i:238:p:13-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chester Harris, 1955. "Characteristics of two measures of profile similarity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 20(4), pages 289-297, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:18:y:1953:i:4:p:267-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .