Capturing Customer Heterogeneity Using A Finite Mixture Pls Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan-Michael Becker & Christian Ringle & Marko Sarstedt & Franziska Völckner, 2015. "How collinearity affects mixture regression results," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 643-659, December.
- Ratzmann, Martin & Gudergan, Siegfried P. & Bouncken, Ricarda, 2016. "Capturing heterogeneity and PLS-SEM prediction ability: Alliance governance and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4593-4603.
- Eurico, Sofia & Valle, Patrícia & Silva, João Albino & Marques, Catarina, 2012. "Segmenting Graduate Consumers of Higher Education in Tourism: An Extension of the ECSI Model," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Alexander Himme, 2012. "Critical success factors of strategic cost reduction," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 183-210, December.
- Tom Frans Wilderjans & Eva Gaer & Henk A. L. Kiers & Iven Mechelen & Eva Ceulemans, 2017. "Principal Covariates Clusterwise Regression (PCCR): Accounting for Multicollinearity and Population Heterogeneity in Hierarchically Organized Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 86-111, March.
- Ringle, Christian M., 2006. "Segmentation for path models and unobserved heterogeneity: The finite mixture partial least squares approach," MPRA Paper 10734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Wilczynski, Petra & Melewar, T.C., 2013. "Measuring reputation in global markets—A comparison of reputation measures’ convergent and criterion validities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 329-339.
- Marques, Catarina & Reis, Elizabeth, 2015. "How to deal with heterogeneity among tourism constructs?," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 172-174.
- Esposito Vinzi, Vincenzo & Ringle, Christian M. & Squillacciotti, Silvia & Trinchera, Laura, 2007. "Capturing and Treating Unobserved Heterogeneity by Response Based Segmentation in PLS Path Modeling. A Comparison of Alternative Methods by Computational Experiments," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07019, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Ringle, Christian M. & Smith, Donna & Reams, Russell & Hair, Joseph F., 2014. "Partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM): A useful tool for family business researchers," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 105-115.
- Schlittgen, Rainer & Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Becker, Jan-Michael, 2016. "Segmentation of PLS path models by iterative reweighted regressions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4583-4592.
- Luca Zanin, 2013. "Detecting Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Relationship Between Subjective Well-Being and Satisfaction in Various Domains of Life Using the REBUS-PLS Path Modelling Approach: A Case Study," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 281-304, January.
- Schubring, Sandra & Lorscheid, Iris & Meyer, Matthias & Ringle, Christian M., 2016. "The PLS agent: Predictive modeling with PLS-SEM and agent-based simulation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4604-4612.
- Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Schlittgen, Rainer & Taylor, Charles R., 2013. "PLS path modeling and evolutionary segmentation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1318-1324.
- Dominic, Theresia & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "Agribusiness Firm Resources and Performance: The Mediating Role of Strategic Management Practices," Discussion Papers 200324, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Fiedler, Marina & Sarstedt, Marko, 2014. "Influence of community design on user behaviors in online communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2258-2268.
More about this item
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:54:y:2002:i:3:p:243-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .