An extended redundancy analysis and its applications to two practical examples
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Bock & Rolf Bargmann, 1966. "Analysis of covariance structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(4), pages 507-534, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Haruo Yanai & Shinichi Mayekawa, 1991. "Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 667-684, December.
- Roger Millsap & William Meredith, 1988. "Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Yoshio Takane & Henk Kiers & Jan Leeuw, 1995. "Component analysis with different sets of constraints on different dimensions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 259-280, June.
- Izenman, Alan Julian, 1975. "Reduced-rank regression for the multivariate linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 248-264, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Jan Leeuw & Forrest Young & Yoshio Takane, 1976. "Additive structure in qualitative data: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 471-503, December.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böcknholt, 1990. "Canonical analysis of contingency tables with linear constraints," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 633-639, December.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1989. "Alternating least squares algorithms for simultaneous components analysis with equal component weight matrices in two or more populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 467-473, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietro Lovaglio & Roberto Boselli, 2015. "Simulation studies of structural equation models with covariates in a redundancy analysis framework," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 881-890, May.
- Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio & Giuseppe Folloni, 2011. "The estimation of Human Capital in structural models with flexible specification," Working Papers 11, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:073:i07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heungsun Hwang & Hye Suk & Jang-Han Lee & D. Moskowitz & Jooseop Lim, 2012. "Functional Extended Redundancy Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 524-542, July.
- Heungsun Hwang & Hye Suk & Yoshio Takane & Jang-Han Lee & Jooseop Lim, 2015. "Generalized Functional Extended Redundancy Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 101-125, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Heungsun Hwang & Ashley Stadler Blank & Eelco Kappe, 2015. "Constrained Stochastic Extended Redundancy Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 516-534, June.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2005. "The Influence of Employee Communication on Strategic Business Alignment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-060-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio & Gianmarco Vacca & Stefano Verzillo, 2016. "Human capital estimation in higher education," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 10(4), pages 465-489, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:49:y:2005:i:3:p:785-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.