Alternating least squares algorithms for simultaneous components analysis with equal component weight matrices in two or more populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Millsap & William Meredith, 1988. "Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 123-134, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2004. "A multivariate reduced-rank growth curve model with unbalanced data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Rizzi, Alfredo & Vichi, Maurizio, 1995. "Representation, synthesis, variability and data preprocessing of a three-way data set," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 203-222, February.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Tenenhaus, Michel, 2014. "Regularized generalized canonical correlation analysis for multiblock or multigroup data analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(2), pages 391-403.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:074:c01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fei Gu & Hao Wu, 2016. "Raw Data Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Common Principal Component Models: A State Space Approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 751-773, September.
- Krijnen, Wim P., 2006. "Convergence of the sequence of parameters generated by alternating least squares algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 481-489, November.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2005. "An extended redundancy analysis and its applications to two practical examples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 785-808, June.
- Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio & Gianmarco Vacca & Stefano Verzillo, 2016. "Human capital estimation in higher education," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 10(4), pages 465-489, December.
More about this item
Keywordssimultaneous components analysis; alternating least squares; principal components analysis; longitudinal data; cross-sectional data; stationary component weights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:54:y:1989:i:3:p:467-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.