Representation, synthesis, variability and data preprocessing of a three-way data set
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Millsap & William Meredith, 1988. "Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Joseph Levin, 1966. "Simultaneous factor analysis of several Gramian matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 413-419, September.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1989. "Alternating least squares algorithms for simultaneous components analysis with equal component weight matrices in two or more populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 467-473, September.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
- J. Ramsay & Jos Berge & G. Styan, 1984. "Matrix correlation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 403-423, September.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1972. "Relations between multidimensional scaling and three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 3-27, March.
- J. Gower & P. Legendre, 1986. "Metric and Euclidean properties of dissimilarity coefficients," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-48, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:19:y:1995:i:2:p:203-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.