Banking customer satisfaction evaluation: a three-way factor perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Mihelis, G. & Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y. & Politis, Y. & Malandrakis, Y., 2001. "Customer satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 347-360, April.
- Escofier, B. & Pages, J., 1994. "Multiple factor analysis (AFMULT package)," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-140, August.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Hierarchical relations among three-way methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 449-470, September.
- Rizzi, Alfredo & Vichi, Maurizio, 1995. "Representation, synthesis, variability and data preprocessing of a three-way data set," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 203-222, February.
- Pierpaolo D’Urso, 2000. "Dissimilarity measures for time trajectories," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 9(1), pages 53-83, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic principal component; Customer satisfaction ; Three-way factor analysis; Trajectories analysis; Banking sector; 62P20; 62-07; 91B42;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:6:y:2012:i:4:p:323-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.