Customer satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacquet-Lagreze, E. & Siskos, J., 1982. "Assessing a set of additive utility functions for multicriteria decision-making, the UTA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-164, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9112-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makaratzi, Elisavet & Metaxas, Theodore & Terzidis, Konstantinos, 2016. "Improving service quality to local communities via satisfaction measurament in Greece: The MUSA approach," MPRA Paper 70973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krieger, Abba M. & Green, P. E., 2002. "A decision support model for selecting product/service benefit positionings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 187-202, October.
- Claudia Tarantola & Paola Vicard & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2012. "Monitoring and Improving Greek Banking Services Using Bayesian Networks: an Analysis of Mystery Shopping Data," Quaderni di Dipartimento 160, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "Does customer relationship management matter in the banking system? the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 31478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Sérgio P. Santos & Ronald W. Spahr & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2011. "Evaluating retail banking quality service and convenience with MCDA techniques: a case study at the bank branch level," Working Papers w201131, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1811-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y., 2004. "A survey of customer satisfaction barometers: Some results from the transportation-communications sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 334-353, January.
- Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y., 2002. "Preference disaggregation for measuring and analysing customer satisfaction: The MUSA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 148-170, November.
- Marjan S. Jalali & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & João J. M. Ferreira & Ieva Meidutė-Kavaliauskienė, 2016. "Integrating Metacognitive and Psychometric Decision-Making Approaches for Bank Customer Loyalty Measurement," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 815-837, July.
- Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Grigoroudis, Evangelos, 2010. "Visitors' satisfaction, perceptions and gap analysis: The case of Dadia-Lefkimi-Souflion National Park," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 163-172, March.
- Alireza KHORAKIAN & Yaghoob MAHARATI & Elahe NASERINEJAD, 2016. "A comparison of the impacts of managerial flexibility and fit of required flexibility on customer satisfaction: banks and financial institutes," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(1), pages 51-66, March.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:61-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Sérgio P. Santos & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2009. "Adding Value to Bank Branch Performance Evaluation Using Cognitive Maps and MCDA: A Case Study," Working Papers w200923, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Litos, Charalambos & Moustakis, Vassilis A. & Politis, Yannis & Tsironis, Loukas, 2008. "The assessment of user-perceived web quality: Application of a satisfaction benchmarking approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1346-1357, June.
- Caterina Liberati & Paolo Mariani, 2012. "Banking customer satisfaction evaluation: a three-way factor perspective," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(4), pages 323-336, December.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1315206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis, 2001. "Preference disaggregation: 20 years of MCDA experience," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 233-245, April.
- Fan, Zhi-Ping & Feng, Bo & Suo, Wei-Lan, 2009. "A fuzzy linguistic method for evaluating collaboration satisfaction of NPD team using mutual-evaluation information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 547-557, December.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Sérgio P. Santos & Ronald W. Spahr & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2012. "How to create indices for bank branch financial performance measurement using MCDA techniques: an illustrative example," Working Papers w201213, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:130:y:2001:i:2:p:347-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.