A multi-criteria repair/recovery framework for the tail assignment problem in airlines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad I. Z. Jarrah & Gang Yu & Nirup Krishnamurthy & Ananda Rakshit, 1993. "A Decision Support Framework for Airline Flight Cancellations and Delays," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 266-280, August.
- Bous, Géraldine & Fortemps, Philippe & Glineur, François & Pirlot, Marc, 2010.
"ACUTA: A novel method for eliciting additive value functions on the basis of holistic preference statements,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 435-444, October.
- BOUS, Géraldine & FORTEMPS, Philippe & GLINEUR, François & PIRLOT, Marc, 2010. "ACUTA: a novel method for eliciting additive value functions on the basis of holistic preference statements," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2243, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacquet-Lagreze, E. & Siskos, J., 1982. "Assessing a set of additive utility functions for multicriteria decision-making, the UTA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-164, June.
- Ram Gopalan & Kalyan Talluri, 1998. "Mathematical models in airline schedule planning: A survey," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 76(0), pages 155-185, January.
- Jerzy Filar & Prabhu Manyem & Kevin White, 2001. "How Airlines and Airports Recover from Schedule Perturbations: A Survey," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 315-333, November.
- Lloyd Clarke & Ellis Johnson & George Nemhauser & Zhongxi Zhu, 1997. "The aircraft rotation problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 69(0), pages 33-46, January.
- Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao, 2003. "Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-93, May.
- Cook, Andrew & Tanner, Graham & Williams, Victoria & Meise, Gerhard, 2009. "Dynamic cost indexing â€“ Managing airline delay costs," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 26-35.
- Tung-Kuan Liu & Chi-Ruey Jeng & Yu-Hern Chang, 2008. "Disruption Management of an Inequality-Based Multi-Fleet Airline Schedule by a Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 613-639, September.
- Kalyan T. Talluri, 1996. "Swapping Applications in a Daily Airline Fleet Assignment," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 237-248, August.
- Amos Levin, 1971. "Scheduling and Fleet Routing Models for Transportation Systems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 232-255, August.
- Abdelghany, Khaled F. & Abdelghany, Ahmed F. & Ekollu, Goutham, 2008. "An integrated decision support tool for airlines schedule recovery during irregular operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 825-848, March.
- Lacasse-Guay, Eve & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, FranÃ§ois, 2010. "Aircraft routing under different business processes," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 258-263.
- Sherali, Hanif D. & Bish, Ebru K. & Zhu, Xiaomei, 2006. "Airline fleet assignment concepts, models, and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 1-30, July.
- Cynthia Barnhart & Natashia L. Boland & Lloyd W. Clarke & Ellis L. Johnson & George L. Nemhauser & Rajesh G. Shenoi, 1998. "Flight String Models for Aircraft Fleeting and Routing," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 208-220, August.
- Cynthia Barnhart & Peter Belobaba & Amedeo R. Odoni, 2003. "Applications of Operations Research in the Air Transport Industry," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 368-391, November.
- Kohl, Niklas & Larsen, Allan & Larsen, Jesper & Ross, Alex & Tiourine, Sergey, 2007. "Airline disruption managementâ€”Perspectives, experiences and outlook," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 149-162.
- Lavoie, Sylvie & Minoux, Michel & Odier, Edouard, 1988. "A new approach for crew pairing problems by column generation with an application to air transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-58, April.
- Beuthe, Michel & Scannella, Giuseppe, 2001. "Comparative analysis of UTA multicriteria methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 246-262, April.
- John M. Mulvey & Robert J. Vanderbei & Stavros A. Zenios, 1995. "Robust Optimization of Large-Scale Systems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 264-281, April.
- Jay M. Rosenberger & Andrew J. Schaefer & David Goldsman & Ellis L. Johnson & Anton J. Kleywegt & George L. Nemhauser, 2002. "A Stochastic Model of Airline Operations," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(4), pages 357-377, November.
- Jamili, Amin, 2017. "A robust mathematical model and heuristic algorithms for integrated aircraft routing and scheduling, with consideration of fleet assignment problem," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 21-30.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:548-557 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRepair management; Tail assignment; Aircraft routing; Multi-criteria; Preference; Integer linear program; OR in airlines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:137-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.