Network flow-based approaches for integrated aircraft fleeting and routing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartholomew-Biggs, M. C. & Parkhurst, S. C. & Wilson, S. P., 2003. "Global optimization approaches to an aircraft routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 417-431, April.
- Ioachim, Irina & Desrosiers, Jacques & Soumis, Francois & Belanger, Nicolas, 1999. "Fleet assignment and routing with schedule synchronization constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 75-90, November.
- Sherali, Hanif D. & Bish, Ebru K. & Zhu, Xiaomei, 2006. "Airline fleet assignment concepts, models, and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 1-30, July.
- Guy Desaulniers & Jacques Desrosiers & Yvan Dumas & Marius M. Solomon & François Soumis, 1997. "Daily Aircraft Routing and Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 841-855, June.
- Belanger, Nicolas & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques, 2006. "Periodic airline fleet assignment with time windows, spacing constraints, and time dependent revenues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1754-1766, December.
- Thomas A. Feo & Jonathan F. Bard, 1989. "Flight Scheduling and Maintenance Base Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1415-1432, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacasse-Guay, Eve & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, FranÃ§ois, 2010. "Aircraft routing under different business processes," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 258-263.
- Başdere, Mehmet & Bilge, Ümit, 2014. "Operational aircraft maintenance routing problem with remaining time consideration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 315-328.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in airlines Airline fleet assignment Aircraft routing Network flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:2:p:591-599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.