The estimation of Human Capital in structural models with flexible specification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henk Kiers & Yoshio Takane & Jos Berge, 1996. "The analysis of multitrait-multimethod matrices via constrained components analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 601-628, December.
- Roger Millsap & William Meredith, 1988. "Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Lovaglio, Pietro Giorgio, 2008. "Process of accumulation of Italian human capital," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 342-356, December.
- Ludger Woszmann, 2003. "Specifying Human Capital," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 239-270, July.
- Arnold Wollenberg, 1977. "Redundancy analysis an alternative for canonical correlation analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 207-219, June.
- Dagum, Camilo & Slottje, Daniel J., 2000. "A new method to estimate the level and distribution of household human capital with application," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 67-94, July.
- Camilo Dagum & Giorgio Vittadini & Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio, 2007. "Formative Indicators and Effects of a Causal Model for Household Human Capital with Application," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 579-596.
- Izenman, Alan Julian, 1975. "Reduced-rank regression for the multivariate linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 248-264, June.
- Les OXxley & Ttrinh Le & John Gibson, 2008. "Measuring Human Capital: Alternative Methods and International Evidence," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 283-344.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2005. "An extended redundancy analysis and its applications to two practical examples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 785-808, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-11-01 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-11-01 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:laa:wpaper:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.almalaurea.it .