Functional Extended Redundancy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold Wollenberg, 1977. "Redundancy analysis an alternative for canonical correlation analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 207-219, June.
- Reiss, Philip T. & Ogden, R. Todd, 2007. "Functional Principal Component Regression and Functional Partial Least Squares," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 984-996, September.
- Izenman, Alan Julian, 1975. "Reduced-rank regression for the multivariate linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 248-264, June.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2005. "An extended redundancy analysis and its applications to two practical examples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 785-808.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heungsun Hwang & Hye Suk & Yoshio Takane & Jang-Han Lee & Jooseop Lim, 2015. "Generalized Functional Extended Redundancy Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 101-125, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Heungsun Hwang & Ashley Stadler Blank & Eelco Kappe, 2015. "Constrained Stochastic Extended Redundancy Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 516-534, June.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11336-015-9478-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hye Won Suk & Heungsun Hwang, 2016. "Functional Generalized Structured Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 940-968.
More about this item
Keywordsfunctional data; extended redundancy analysis; penalized least squares; alternating regularized least-squares algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:3:p:524-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.