Human Capital Measurement: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Socci & Maurizio Ciaschini & Lorenzo Toffoli, 2015.
"Education services and reallocation of government expenditure,"
International Journal of Education Economics and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 38-58.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Claudio Socci & Lorenzo Toffoli, 2014. "Education Services and Reallocation of Government Expenditure," Working Papers 73-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
- Gilberto Antonelli & Roberto Antonietti & Giovanni Guidetti, 2010.
"Organizational Change, Skill Formation, Human Capital Measurement: Evidence From Italian Manufacturing Firms,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 206-247, April.
- G. Antonelli & R. Antonietti & G. Guidetti, 2009. "Organizational Change, Skill Formation, Human Capital Measurement: Evidence From Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 661, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2014. "Editorial: The Mobility of High-Skilled Workers - Causes and Consequences," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1587-1591, October.
- Dmitry V. Kovalevsky, 2011. "Deterministric and Stochastic Growth in the Structural Dynamic Economic Model SDEM-2," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_043, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Tavares-Lehmann, Ana Teresa, 2014. "Human capital intensity in technology-based firms located in Portugal: Does foreign ownership matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 737-748.
- Meir Russ & Bino Catasùs, 2014. "Editorial. Intellectual Capital and Management Control: Human Capital Valuation and other challenges," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 5-21.
- Vana Tsimopoulou & Matthijs Kok & Johannes Vrijling, 2015. "Economic optimization of flood prevention systems in the Netherlands," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(6), pages 891-912, August.
- Myasoyedov, Sergei & Martirosyan, Emil & Sergeeva, Anastasia, 2015. "Modern Forms of Globalization of Human Capital - The New Trends in the Global Mobility of Staff," Published Papers 2312, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Aneta Karasek & Valerij Dermol, 2015. "The Creative Class in Poland and Its Impact on Innovation in Polish Regions," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(4), pages 299-314.
- Silves J.C. Moreira & Pedro Cosme Vieira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2014. "Estimating the human capital stock for Cape Verde, 1950-2012," FEP Working Papers 547, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- J. François Outreville, 2015. "The Relationship Between Relative Risk Aversion And The Level Of Education: A Survey And Implications For The Demand For Life Insurance," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 97-111, February.
- Zhu, Yanyuan & Feng, Xiao, 2014. "China's national production function since 1997: A reinvestigation," Working Papers in Economics 2014,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Caragliu, Andrea & Del Bo, Chiara, 2011. "Determinants of spatial knowledge spillovers in Italian provinces," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 28-37, March.
- Peter E.J. Steffen, 2013. "The Real Income Shares of Labor, Human and Physical Capital from Micro- and Macro-Data," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201309, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Messinis, George & Ahmed, Abdullahi D., 2013. "Cognitive skills, innovation and technology diffusion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 565-578.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2014. "Where Was the Wealth of the Nation? Measuring Swedish Capital for the 19th and 20th Centuries," CERE Working Papers 2014:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio & Gianmarco Vacca & Stefano Verzillo, 2016. "Human capital estimation in higher education," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 10(4), pages 465-489, December.
- Peter E.J. Steffen, 2013. "The Real Income Shares of Labor, Human and Physical Capital: Determination Method and First Results for Germany," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201302, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Ralph Hippe, 2014. "Human Capital in European Regions since the French Revolution," Working Papers 04-14, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Alena Bušíková, 2013. "Positive and negative impact of increased tertiary attainment," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(1), pages 41-57, April.
- Alexandre Rambaud & Jacques Richard, 2016. "The " Triple Depreciation Line " (TDL) accounting model and its application to the Human Capital," Working Papers hal-01260004, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:248-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.