The Valuation of Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharine G. Abraham, 2014. "Expanded Measurement of Economic Activity: Progress and Prospects," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 25-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl Tilling & Marieke Kro & Aki Tsuchiya & John Brazier & Job Exel & Werner Brouwer, 2012. "Does the EQ-5D Reflect Lost Earnings?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 47-61, January.
- Les OXxley & Ttrinh Le & John Gibson, 2008. "Measuring Human Capital: Alternative Methods and International Evidence," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 283-344.
- Marieke Krol & Jocé Papenburg & Siok Swan Tan & Werner Brouwer & Leona Hakkaart, 2016. "A noticeable difference? Productivity costs related to paid and unpaid work in economic evaluations on expensive drugs," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(4), pages 391-402, May.
- Brenda Gannon & Edel Smith & Grace McNally & David P. Finn & Chris Noone & David O’Gorman & Nancy Ruane & Brian E. McGuire, 2011. "Counting The Cost Of Chronic Pain: An Analysis Of Intensive Service Users," Working Papers 1108, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Thakuriah (Vonu), Piyushimita & Persky, Joseph & Soot, Siim & Sriraj, P.S., 2013. "Costs and benefits of employment transportation for low-wage workers: An assessment of job access public transportation services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 31-42.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tilling, C & Krol, M & Tsuchiya, A & Brazier, J & van Exel, J & Brouwer, W, 2009. "The impact of losses in income due to ill health: does the EQ-5D reflect lost earnings?," MPRA Paper 29837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bálint BALOGH, 2013. "How To Measure Human Capital: A Short Review," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 21-36, July.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2016.
"How Large is the Stock Component of Human Capital?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 22, pages 21-51, October.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2015. "How Large is the Stock Component of Human Capital?," NBER Working Papers 21238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2012.
"Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 406-439.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2011. "Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5829, The World Bank.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Marieke Krol & Jocé Papenburg & Marc Koopmanschap & Werner Brouwer, 2011. "Do Productivity Costs Matter?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 29(7), pages 601-619, July.
- Marieke Krol & Elly Stolk & Werner Brouwer, 2014. "Predicting productivity based on EQ-5D: an explorative study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(5), pages 465-475, June.
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2016. "Knowledge spillovers through FDI and trade: the moderating role of quality-adjusted human capital," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 837-868, October.
- repec:ohe:monogr:000464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Trinh, Le Thi & Gibson, John & Oxley, Les, 2005. "Measuring the stock of human capital in New Zealand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 484-497.
- Gang Liu, 2014. "Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for International and Intertemporal Comparisons," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 493-544 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Rambaud & Jacques Richard, 2016. "The " Triple Depreciation Line " (TDL) accounting model and its application to the Human Capital," Working Papers hal-01260004, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:69:y:1961:p:425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.