The Valuation of Human Capital
No abstract is available for this item.
- Marieke Krol & Jocé Papenburg & Marc Koopmanschap & Werner Brouwer, 2011. "Do Productivity Costs Matter?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 29(7), pages 601-619, July.
- Katharine G. Abraham, 2014. "Expanded Measurement of Economic Activity: Progress and Prospects," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 25-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marieke Krol & Elly Stolk & Werner Brouwer, 2014. "Predicting productivity based on EQ-5D: an explorative study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(5), pages 465-475, June.
- Carl Tilling & Marieke Kro & Aki Tsuchiya & John Brazier & Job Exel & Werner Brouwer, 2012. "Does the EQ-5D Reflect Lost Earnings?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 47-61, January.
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2016. "Knowledge spillovers through FDI and trade: the moderating role of quality-adjusted human capital," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 837-868, October.
- Les OXxley & Ttrinh Le & John Gibson, 2008. "Measuring Human Capital: Alternative Methods and International Evidence," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 283-344.
- Marieke Krol & Jocé Papenburg & Siok Swan Tan & Werner Brouwer & Leona Hakkaart, 2016. "A noticeable difference? Productivity costs related to paid and unpaid work in economic evaluations on expensive drugs," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(4), pages 391-402, May.
- Brenda Gannon & Edel Smith & Grace McNally & David P. Finn & Chris Noone & David O’Gorman & Nancy Ruane & Brian E. McGuire, 2011. "Counting The Cost Of Chronic Pain: An Analysis Of Intensive Service Users," Working Papers 1108, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Thakuriah (Vonu), Piyushimita & Persky, Joseph & Soot, Siim & Sriraj, P.S., 2013. "Costs and benefits of employment transportation for low-wage workers: An assessment of job access public transportation services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 31-42.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2016.
"How Large is the Stock Component of Human Capital?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 22, pages 21-51, October.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2015. "How Large is the Stock Component of Human Capital?," NBER Working Papers 21238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2012. "Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 406-439.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2011. "Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5829, The World Bank.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tilling, C & Krol, M & Tsuchiya, A & Brazier, J & van Exel, J & Brouwer, W, 2009. "The impact of losses in income due to ill health: does the EQ-5D reflect lost earnings?," MPRA Paper 29837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bálint BALOGH, 2013. "How To Measure Human Capital: A Short Review," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 21-36, July.
- Van Trinh, Le Thi & Gibson, John & Oxley, Les, 2005. "Measuring the stock of human capital in New Zealand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 484-497.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gang Liu, 2014. "Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for International and Intertemporal Comparisons," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 493-544 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Rambaud & Jacques Richard, 2016. "The " Triple Depreciation Line " (TDL) accounting model and its application to the Human Capital," Working Papers hal-01260004, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:69:y:1961:p:425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed