Organizational Change, Skill Formation, Human Capital Measurement: Evidence From Italian Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- G. Antonelli & R. Antonietti & G. Guidetti, 2009. "Organizational Change, Skill Formation, Human Capital Measurement: Evidence From Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 661, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Roberto Basile & Anna Giunta & Jeffrey Nugent, 2003.
"Foreign Expansion by Italian Manufacturing Firms in the Nineties: an Ordered Probit Analysis,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Roberto Basile & Anna Giunta & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2003. "Foreign Expansion by Italian Manufacturing Firms in the Nineties: an Ordered Probit Analysis," Industrial Organization 0312001, EconWPA.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2003. "Cost- and Income-based Measures of Human Capital," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 271-307, July.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2007. "Opening the "Skill-Biased Technological Change" Black Box: A Look at the Microfoundations of the Technology-Skill Relationship," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 451-476.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gray, Tara & Johnson, Joanne, 1995. "Technology Use, Training and Plant-specific Knowledge in Manufacturing Establishments," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995086e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Tobias Stucki, 2008. "The Impact of ICT Usage, Workplace Organisation and Human Capital on the Provision of Apprenticeship Training: A firm-level analysis based on Swiss panel data," KOF Working papers 08-205, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Giuseppe Folloni & Giorgio Vittadini, 2010. "Human Capital Measurement: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 248-279, April.
- Ludger Woszmann, 2003. "Specifying Human Capital," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 239-270, July.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Audretsch, David B, 2001. "Does Entry Size Matter? The Impact of the Life Cycle and Technology on Firm Survival," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 21-43, March.
- Baldwin, John R. & Johnson, Joanne, 1995. "Human Capital Development and Innovation: The Case of Training in Small and Medium Sized Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995074e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben-Halima, B. & Chusseau, N. & Hellier, J., 2014.
"Skill premia and intergenerational education mobility: The French case,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 50-64.
- B. Ben-Halima & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Skill premia and intergenerational education mobility: The French case," Working Papers 313, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Huasheng Zhu & Junwei Feng & Maojun Wang & Fan Xu, 2017. "Sustaining Regional Advantages in Manufacturing: Skill Accumulation of Rural–Urban Migrant Workers in the Coastal Area of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2016.
"From outsourcing to productivity, passing through training: microeconometric evidence from Italy,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 407-425, July.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "From Outsourcing to Productivity, Passing Through Training: Microeconometric Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giulio Pedrini, 2017. "Law and economics of training: a taxonomy of the main legal and institutional tools addressing suboptimal investments in human capital development," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 83-105, February.
- Daria Ciriaci, 2011. "Intangible resources: the relevance of training for European firms’ innovative performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Russo, Giovanni, 2016. "Job Design and Skill Developments in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 10207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Antonietti & Massimo Loi, 2014. "The demand for foreign languages in Italian manufacturing," Working Papers 57, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Antonioli, Davide & Manzalini, Rocco & Pini, Paolo, 2011.
"Innovation, workers skills and industrial relations: Empirical evidence from firm-level Italian data,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 312-326, May.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Rocco Manzalini, 2011. "Innovation, Workers Skills and Industrial Relations: Empirical Evidence from Firm-level Italian Data," Working Papers 201106, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Daria Ciriaci, 2017. "Intangible resources: the relevance of training for European firms’ innovative performance," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(1), pages 31-54, April.
- Daria Ciriaci & Alessandro Muscio, 2011. "University choice, research quality and graduates' employability: Evidence from Italian national survey data," Working Papers 48, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Daria Ciriaci, 2011. "Design and European firms’ innovative performance: A less costly innovation activity for European SMEs?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- B. Ben Halima & N. Chusseau & J. Hellier, 2013. "Skill Premia and Intergenerational Skill Transmission: The French Case," Working Papers 285, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Antonelli, Gilberto & Cappiello, Giuseppe & Pedrini, Giulio, 2013. "The Corporate University in the European utility industries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 33-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:206-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.