Schooling and Earnings
In: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svenja GÃ¤rtner, 2013. "German Stagnation vs. Swedish Progression: Gender Wage Gaps in Comparison, 1960-2006," LIS Working papers 586, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Marjan Petreski & Nikica Blazevski & Blagica Petreski, 2014.
"Gender Wage Gap when Women are Highly Inactive: Evidence from Repeated Imputations with Macedonian Data,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Petreski, Marjan & Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Blagica, 2014. "Gender wage gap when women are highly inactive: Evidence from repeated imputations with Macedonian data," MPRA Paper 57226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campaniello, Nadia & Gray, Rowena & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni, 2016.
"Returns to education in criminal organizations: Did going to college help Michael Corleone?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 242-258.
- Campaniello, N & Gray, R & Mastrobuoni, G, 2016. "Returns to Education in Criminal Organizations: Did Going to College Help Michael Corleone?," Economics Discussion Papers 16188, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Mohanty, Madhu S. & Ullah, Aman, 2012. "Direct and indirect effects of happiness on wage: A simultaneous equations approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 143-152.
- Bai, Chong-en, 1997. "Earnings profile and monitoring under asymmetric information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 219-225, December.
- repec:kap:decono:v:165:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10645-017-9304-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.