Tests of ignoring and eliminating in nonsymmetric correspondence analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2002. "Generalized constrained multiple correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 211-224, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Haruo Yanai & Shinichi Mayekawa, 1991. "Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 667-684, December.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böcknholt, 1990. "Canonical analysis of contingency tables with linear constraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 633-639, December.
- Takane, Yoshio & Jung, Sunho, 2009. "Regularized nonsymmetric correspondence analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3159-3170, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:3:y:2009:i:3:p:315-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.