Tests of ignoring and eliminating in nonsymmetric correspondence analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.gfkl.org/en/
Web page: http://www.bunrui.jp/en/
Web page: http://dssm.unipa.it/cladag
Web page: http://www.classification-society.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2002. "Generalized constrained multiple correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 211-224, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Haruo Yanai & Shinichi Mayekawa, 1991. "Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 667-684, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böcknholt, 1990. "Canonical analysis of contingency tables with linear constraints," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 633-639, December.
- Louis N. Gray & J. Sherwood Williams, 1981. "Goodman and Kruskal's Tau b: Multiple and Partial Analogs," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 10(1), pages 50-62, August.
- Takane, Yoshio & Jung, Sunho, 2009. "Regularized nonsymmetric correspondence analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3159-3170, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:3:y:2009:i:3:p:315-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.