Functional Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2002. "Generalized constrained multiple correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 211-224, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Hervé Abdi, 2008. "Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 753-775, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- William Meredith, 1964. "Rotation to achieve factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Vinod, H. D., 1976. "Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 147-166, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:1:p:48-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.