Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Hervé Abdi, 2008. "Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 753-775, December.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2015. "Common Feature Analysis of Economic Time Series: An Overview and Recent Developments," CEIS Research Paper 355, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Oct 2015.
- Heungsun Hwang & Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Todd Woodward, 2012. "Functional Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Ruggiero, John & Bretschneider, Stuart, 1998. "The weighted Russell measure of technical efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 438-451, July.
- Takane, Yoshio & Yanai, Haruo & Hwang, Heungsun, 2006. "An improved method for generalized constrained canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 221-241, January.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, 2001.
"Measuring performance in primary care: econometric analysis and DEA,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 163-175.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, "undated". "Measuring Performance in Primary Care: Econometric Analysis and DEA," Discussion Papers 99/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cruz-Cano, Raul & Lee, Mei-Ling Ting, 2014. "Fast regularized canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 88-100.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
- Ruggiero, John, 1998. "A new approach for technical efficiency estimation in multiple output production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 369-380, December.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Philippe, Cathy & Frouin, Vincent, 2015. "Kernel Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 114-131.
- Sudit, Ephraim F., 1995. "Productivity measurement in industrial operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 435-453, September.
- Ruggiero, John, 2003. "Comment on estimating school efficiency," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 631-634, December.
- González, Ignacio & Déjean, Sébastien & Martin, Pascal G. P. & Baccini, Alain, 2008. "CCA: An R Package to Extend Canonical Correlation Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 23(i12).
- Lykou, Anastasia & Whittaker, Joe, 2010. "Sparse CCA using a Lasso with positivity constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3144-3157, December.
- Cupidon, J. & Eubank, R. & Gilliam, D. & Ruymgaart, F., 2008. "Some properties of canonical correlations and variates in infinite dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1083-1104, July.
- S K Mishra, 2010. "A Brief History of Production Functions," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 6-34, November.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Brief History of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 5254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhanshu Mishra, 2007. "Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the differential evolution method of global optimization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(51), pages 1-13.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the Differential Evolution method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 4813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parkhomenko Elena & Tritchler David & Beyene Joseph, 2009. "Sparse Canonical Correlation Analysis with Application to Genomic Data Integration," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Chalise, Prabhakar & Fridley, Brooke L., 2012. "Comparison of penalty functions for sparse canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 245-254.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:4:y:1976:i:2:p:147-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed