Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Hervé Abdi, 2008. "Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 753-775, December.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2015. "Common Feature Analysis of Economic Time Series: An Overview and Recent Developments," CEIS Research Paper 355, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Oct 2015.
- Heungsun Hwang & Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Todd Woodward, 2012. "Functional Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Ruggiero, John & Bretschneider, Stuart, 1998. "The weighted Russell measure of technical efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 438-451, July.
- Takane, Yoshio & Yanai, Haruo & Hwang, Heungsun, 2006. "An improved method for generalized constrained canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 221-241, January.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, 2001.
"Measuring performance in primary care: econometric analysis and DEA,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 163-175.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, "undated". "Measuring Performance in Primary Care: Econometric Analysis and DEA," Discussion Papers 99/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cruz-Cano, Raul & Lee, Mei-Ling Ting, 2014. "Fast regularized canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 88-100.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
- Ruggiero, John, 1998. "A new approach for technical efficiency estimation in multiple output production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 369-380, December.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Philippe, Cathy & Frouin, Vincent, 2015. "Kernel Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 114-131.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:166:y:2018:i:c:p:241-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudit, Ephraim F., 1995. "Productivity measurement in industrial operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 435-453, September.
- Ruggiero, John, 2003. "Comment on estimating school efficiency," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 631-634, December.
- González, Ignacio & Déjean, Sébastien & Martin, Pascal G. P. & Baccini, Alain, 2008. "CCA: An R Package to Extend Canonical Correlation Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 23(i12).
- Lykou, Anastasia & Whittaker, Joe, 2010. "Sparse CCA using a Lasso with positivity constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3144-3157, December.
- Cupidon, J. & Eubank, R. & Gilliam, D. & Ruymgaart, F., 2008. "Some properties of canonical correlations and variates in infinite dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1083-1104, July.
- S K Mishra, 2010. "A Brief History of Production Functions," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 6-34, November.
- Sudhanshu Mishra, 2007.
"Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the differential evolution method of global optimization,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(51), pages 1-13.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the Differential Evolution method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 4813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parkhomenko Elena & Tritchler David & Beyene Joseph, 2009. "Sparse Canonical Correlation Analysis with Application to Genomic Data Integration," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Chalise, Prabhakar & Fridley, Brooke L., 2012. "Comparison of penalty functions for sparse canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 245-254.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:4:y:1976:i:2:p:147-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.