Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- William Meredith, 1964. "Rotation to achieve factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Vinod, H. D., 1976. "Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 147-166, May.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2007. "Regularized linear and kernel redundancy analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 394-405, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heungsun Hwang & Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Todd Woodward, 2012. "Functional Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Cruz-Cano, Raul & Lee, Mei-Ling Ting, 2014. "Fast regularized canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 88-100.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Philippe, Cathy & Frouin, Vincent, 2015. "Kernel Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 114-131.
- Takane, Yoshio & Jung, Kwanghee & Hwang, Heungsun, 2011. "Regularized reduced rank growth curve models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 1041-1052, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation integration; prior information; ridge regression; generalized singular value decomposition (GSVD); G-fold cross validation; permutation tests; the Bootstrap method; multiple correspondence analysis (MCA);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:4:p:753-775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .