Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intell. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/intelligence .
2018, Volume 66, Issue C
- 8-23 High intelligence: A risk factor for psychological and physiological overexcitabilities
by Karpinski, Ruth I. & Kinase Kolb, Audrey M. & Tetreault, Nicole A. & Borowski, Thomas B.
- 24-31 The role of verbal intelligence in becoming a successful criminal: Results from a longitudinal sample
by Boccio, Cashen M. & Beaver, Kevin M. & Schwartz, Joseph A.
- 32-43 Multi-modal fitness and cognitive training to enhance fluid intelligence
by Daugherty, Ana M. & Zwilling, Christopher & Paul, Erick J. & Sherepa, Nikolai & Allen, Courtney & Kramer, Arthur F. & Hillman, Charles H. & Cohen, Neal J. & Barbey, Aron K.
- 44-53 The strong link between fluid intelligence and working memory cannot be explained away by strategy use
by Jastrzębski, Jan & Ciechanowska, Iwona & Chuderski, Adam
- 54-63 Delta-gamma coupling as a potential neurophysiological mechanism of fluid intelligence
by Gągol, A. & Magnuski, M. & Kroczek, B. & Kałamała, P. & Ociepka, M. & Santarnecchi, E. & Chuderski, A.
- 64-71 Speeded testing in the assessment of intelligence gives rise to a speed factor
by Ren, Xuezhu & Wang, Tengfei & Sun, Sumin & Deng, Mi & Schweizer, Karl
- 72-78 Differential environmental influences on the development of cognitive abilities during childhood
by Zheng, Yao & Rijsdijk, Frühling & Arden, Rosalind
- 79-83 Reaction time, cardiorespiratory fitness and mortality in UK Biobank: An observational study
by Yates, Thomas & Bakrania, Kishan & Zaccardi, Francesco & Dhalwani, Nafeesa N. & Hamer, Mark & Davies, Melanie J. & Khunti, Kamlesh
- 84-97 Measuring the musical skills of a prodigy: A case study
by Comeau, Gilles & Lu, Yuanyuan & Swirp, Mikael & Mielke, Susan
- 98-111 Some people are attracted sexually to intelligence: A psychometric evaluation of sapiosexuality
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Darbyshire, Joey & Ooi, Michelle
- 112-121 IQ decline and Piaget: Does the rot start at the top?
by Flynn, James R. & Shayer, Michael
- 122-127 The power of cognitive ability in explaining educational test performance, relative to other ostensible contenders
by O'Connell, Michael
2017, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-8 Assessing the accuracy of perceptions of intelligence based on heritable facial features
by Lee, Anthony J. & Hibbs, Courtney & Wright, Margaret J. & Martin, Nicholas G. & Keller, Matthew C. & Zietsch, Brendan P.
- 9-17 The worst performance rule with elderly in abnormal cognitive decline
by Wallert, John & Ekman, Urban & Westman, Eric & Madison, Guy
- 18-29 Brain volume and intelligence: The moderating role of intelligence measurement quality
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Bates, Timothy C.
- 30-35 General intelligence in friendship selection: A study of preadolescent best friend dyads
by Boutwell, Brian B. & Meldrum, Ryan C. & Petkovsek, Melissa A.
- 36-44 Intelligence in childhood and creative achievements in middle-age: The necessary condition approach
by Karwowski, Maciej & Kaufman, James C. & Lebuda, Izabela & Szumski, Grzegorz & Firkowska-Mankiewicz, Anna
- 45-51 The relation between intelligence and reaction time in tasks with increasing cognitive load among athletes with intellectual impairment
by Van Biesen, Debbie & McCulloch, Katina & Janssens, Luc & Vanlandewijck, Yves C.
- 52-59 The relationship between intelligence and mindset
by Macnamara, Brooke N. & Rupani, Natasha S.
- 60-66 The influence of familial factors on the intelligence-mortality association – A twin approach
by Christensen, G.T. & Osler, M. & Madsen, M. & McGue, M. & Mortensen, E.L. & Christensen, K.
- 67-70 Predicting group differences from the correlation of vectors
by Sorjonen, Kimmo & Aurell, Jon & Melin, Bo
- 71-80 The Flynn effect for verbal and visuospatial short-term and working memory: A cross-temporal meta-analysis
by Wongupparaj, Peera & Wongupparaj, Rangsirat & Kumari, Veena & Morris, Robin G.
- 81-88 Sex differences in non-verbal and verbal abilities in childhood and adolescence
by Toivainen, Teemu & Papageorgiou, Kostas A. & Tosto, Maria G. & Kovas, Yulia
- 89-97 The relationship between intelligence and reaction time varies with age: Results from three representative narrow-age age cohorts at 30, 50 and 69years
by Der, Geoff & Deary, Ian J.
- 98-112 Intelligence in action – Effective strategic behaviors while solving complex problems
by Lotz, Christin & Scherer, Ronny & Greiff, Samuel & Sparfeldt, Jörn R.
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-8 Metacognitive confidence judgments and their link to complex problem solving
by Rudolph, Julia & Niepel, Christoph & Greiff, Samuel & Goldhammer, Frank & Kröner, Stephan
- 9-28 Dissecting the parieto-frontal correlates of fluid intelligence: A comprehensive ALE meta-analysis study
by Santarnecchi, Emiliano & Emmendorfer, Alexandra & Pascual-Leone, Alvaro
- 29-32 Dysgenic fertility for intelligence and education in Taiwan
by Chen, Hsin-Yi & Chen, Yung-Hua & Liao, Yung-Kun & Chen, Hsin-Ping & Lynn, Richard
- 33-44 The interplay of g and mathematical abilities in large-scale assessments across grades
by Saß, Steffani & Kampa, Nele & Köller, Olaf
- 45-50 Childhood IQ and survival to 79: Follow-up of 94% of the Scottish Mental Survey 1947
by Čukić, Iva & Brett, Caroline E. & Calvin, Catherine M. & Batty, G. David & Deary, Ian J.
- 51-55 A Negative Flynn Effect in Khartoum, the Sudanese capital
by Dutton, Edward & Bakhiet, Salaheldin Farah & Ziada, Khaled Elsayed & Essa, Yossry Ahmed Sayed & Blahmar, Tahani Abdulrahman Muhammed
- 56-65 Inter-connected trends in cognitive aging and depression: Evidence from the health and retirement study
by Oi, Katsuya
- 66-77 Comparing brain activations associated with working memory and fluid intelligence
by Clark, Cameron M. & Lawlor-Savage, Linette & Goghari, Vina M.
- 78-88 Sex differences in brain size and general intelligence (g)
by van der Linden, Dimitri & Dunkel, Curtis S. & Madison, Guy
2017, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of sibship size on intelligence, school performance and adult income: Some evidence from Swedish data
by Wänström, Linda & Wegmann, Bertil
- 12-30 Mapping the evolving core of intelligence: Changing relations between executive control, reasoning, language, and awareness
by Makris, Nikolaos & Tachmatzidis, Dimitrios & Demetriou, Andreas & Spanoudis, George
- 31-47 Multi-group and hierarchical confirmatory factor analysis of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children—Fifth Edition: What does it measure?
by Reynolds, Matthew R. & Keith, Timothy Z.
- 48-53 Fluid reasoning skills at the high school transition predict subsequent dropout
by Pagani, Linda S. & Brière, Frédéric N. & Janosz, Michel
- 54-70 Estimating the dimensionality of intelligence like data using Exploratory Graph Analysis
by Golino, Hudson F. & Demetriou, Andreas
- 71-78 Students in countries with higher levels of religiosity perform lower in science and mathematics
by Stoet, Gijsbert & Geary, David C.
- 79-88 Associations of intelligence across the life course with optimism and pessimism in older age
by Taylor, Adele M. & Ritchie, Stuart J. & Deary, Ian J.
- 89-98 Reducing the effect size of the retest effect: Examining different approaches
by Arendasy, Martin E. & Sommer, Markus
- 99-118 Neural correlates of Eureka moment
by Sprugnoli, Giulia & Rossi, Simone & Emmendorfer, Alexandra & Rossi, Alessandro & Liew, Sook-Lei & Tatti, Elisa & di Lorenzo, Giorgio & Pascual-Leone, Alvaro & Santarnecchi, Emiliano
- 119-124 Revisiting the association between music lessons and intelligence: Training effects or music aptitude?
by Swaminathan, Swathi & Schellenberg, E. Glenn & Khalil, Safia
- 125-137 Mind that gap: The mediating role of intelligence and individuals' socio-economic status in explaining disparities in external political efficacy in 28 countries
by Borgonovi, Francesca & Pokropek, Artur
- 138-147 Evaluating dimensional distinctness with correlated-factor models: Limitations and suggestions
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Kretzschmar, André
- 148-154 Childhood socioeconomic status does not explain the IQ-mortality gradient
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Rogeberg, Ole
- 155-166 On the genetic and environmental reasons why intelligence correlates with criminal victimization
by Boutwell, Brian B. & Connolly, Eric J. & Barbaro, Nicole & Shackelford, Todd K. & Petkovsek, Melissa & Beaver, Kevin M.
- 167-174 Fluid intelligence, emotional intelligence, and the Iowa Gambling Task in children
by Li, Danfeng & Liu, Tongran & Zhang, Xingli & Wang, Mingyi & Wang, Di & Shi, Jiannong
- 175-179 Einstein and dyslexia: Is giftedness more frequent in children with a specific learning disorder than in typically developing children?
by Toffalini, Enrico & Pezzuti, Lina & Cornoldi, Cesare