2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-8 Metacognitive confidence judgments and their link to complex problem solving
by Rudolph, Julia & Niepel, Christoph & Greiff, Samuel & Goldhammer, Frank & Kröner, Stephan
- 9-28 Dissecting the parieto-frontal correlates of fluid intelligence: A comprehensive ALE meta-analysis study
by Santarnecchi, Emiliano & Emmendorfer, Alexandra & Pascual-Leone, Alvaro
- 29-32 Dysgenic fertility for intelligence and education in Taiwan
by Chen, Hsin-Yi & Chen, Yung-Hua & Liao, Yung-Kun & Chen, Hsin-Ping & Lynn, Richard
- 33-44 The interplay of g and mathematical abilities in large-scale assessments across grades
by Saß, Steffani & Kampa, Nele & Köller, Olaf
- 45-50 Childhood IQ and survival to 79: Follow-up of 94% of the Scottish Mental Survey 1947
by Čukić, Iva & Brett, Caroline E. & Calvin, Catherine M. & Batty, G. David & Deary, Ian J.
- 51-55 A Negative Flynn Effect in Khartoum, the Sudanese capital
by Dutton, Edward & Bakhiet, Salaheldin Farah & Ziada, Khaled Elsayed & Essa, Yossry Ahmed Sayed & Blahmar, Tahani Abdulrahman Muhammed
- 56-65 Inter-connected trends in cognitive aging and depression: Evidence from the health and retirement study
by Oi, Katsuya
- 66-77 Comparing brain activations associated with working memory and fluid intelligence
by Clark, Cameron M. & Lawlor-Savage, Linette & Goghari, Vina M.
- 78-88 Sex differences in brain size and general intelligence (g)
by van der Linden, Dimitri & Dunkel, Curtis S. & Madison, Guy
2017, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of sibship size on intelligence, school performance and adult income: Some evidence from Swedish data
by Wänström, Linda & Wegmann, Bertil
- 12-30 Mapping the evolving core of intelligence: Changing relations between executive control, reasoning, language, and awareness
by Makris, Nikolaos & Tachmatzidis, Dimitrios & Demetriou, Andreas & Spanoudis, George
- 31-47 Multi-group and hierarchical confirmatory factor analysis of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children—Fifth Edition: What does it measure?
by Reynolds, Matthew R. & Keith, Timothy Z.
- 48-53 Fluid reasoning skills at the high school transition predict subsequent dropout
by Pagani, Linda S. & Brière, Frédéric N. & Janosz, Michel
- 54-70 Estimating the dimensionality of intelligence like data using Exploratory Graph Analysis
by Golino, Hudson F. & Demetriou, Andreas
- 71-78 Students in countries with higher levels of religiosity perform lower in science and mathematics
by Stoet, Gijsbert & Geary, David C.
- 79-88 Associations of intelligence across the life course with optimism and pessimism in older age
by Taylor, Adele M. & Ritchie, Stuart J. & Deary, Ian J.
- 89-98 Reducing the effect size of the retest effect: Examining different approaches
by Arendasy, Martin E. & Sommer, Markus
- 99-118 Neural correlates of Eureka moment
by Sprugnoli, Giulia & Rossi, Simone & Emmendorfer, Alexandra & Rossi, Alessandro & Liew, Sook-Lei & Tatti, Elisa & di Lorenzo, Giorgio & Pascual-Leone, Alvaro & Santarnecchi, Emiliano
- 119-124 Revisiting the association between music lessons and intelligence: Training effects or music aptitude?
by Swaminathan, Swathi & Schellenberg, E. Glenn & Khalil, Safia
- 125-137 Mind that gap: The mediating role of intelligence and individuals' socio-economic status in explaining disparities in external political efficacy in 28 countries
by Borgonovi, Francesca & Pokropek, Artur
- 138-147 Evaluating dimensional distinctness with correlated-factor models: Limitations and suggestions
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Kretzschmar, André
- 148-154 Childhood socioeconomic status does not explain the IQ-mortality gradient
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Rogeberg, Ole
- 155-166 On the genetic and environmental reasons why intelligence correlates with criminal victimization
by Boutwell, Brian B. & Connolly, Eric J. & Barbaro, Nicole & Shackelford, Todd K. & Petkovsek, Melissa & Beaver, Kevin M.
- 167-174 Fluid intelligence, emotional intelligence, and the Iowa Gambling Task in children
by Li, Danfeng & Liu, Tongran & Zhang, Xingli & Wang, Mingyi & Wang, Di & Shi, Jiannong
- 175-179 Einstein and dyslexia: Is giftedness more frequent in children with a specific learning disorder than in typically developing children?
by Toffalini, Enrico & Pezzuti, Lina & Cornoldi, Cesare