Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intell. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/intelligence .
2019, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-1 Linear and non-linear: An exploration of the variation in the functional form of verbal IQ and antisocial behavior as adolescents age into adulthood
by Silver, Ian A.
- 1-1 Declines in vocabulary among American adults within levels of educational attainment, 1974–2016
by Twenge, Jean M. & Campbell, W. Keith & Sherman, Ryne A.
- 1-1 The proportion and creativity of “old” and “new” ideas: Are they related to fluid intelligence?
by Miroshnik, Kirill G. & Shcherbakova, Olga V.
- 1-1 Should students be smart, curious, or both? Fluid intelligence, openness, and interest co-shape the acquisition of reading and math competence
by Lechner, Clemens M. & Miyamoto, Ai & Knopf, Thomas
- 1-1 Predicting piano skill acquisition in beginners: The role of general intelligence, music aptitude, and mindset
by Burgoyne, Alexander P. & Harris, Lauren Julius & Hambrick, David Z.
- 1-1 Lumpers vs. splitters: Intelligence in children with specific learning disorders
by Giofrè, David & Pastore, Massimiliano & Cornoldi, Cesare & Toffalini, Enrico
- 1-1 Predicting school performance from cognitive ability, self-representation, and personality from primary school to senior high school
by Demetriou, Andreas & Kazi, Smaragda & Spanoudis, George & Makris, Nikolaos
- 1-1 Immediate and long-term memory and their relation to crystallized and fluid intelligence
by Martinez, David
- 1-1 Structural brain imaging correlates of general intelligence in UK Biobank
by Cox, S.R. & Ritchie, S.J. & Fawns-Ritchie, C. & Tucker-Drob, E.M. & Deary, I.J.
2019, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-8 Why are smarter individuals more prosocial? A study on the mediating roles of empathy and moral identity
by Guo, Qingke & Sun, Peng & Cai, Minghang & Zhang, Xiling & Song, Kexin
- 9-18 First publication of subtests in the Stanford-Binet 5, WAIS-IV, WISC-V, and WPPSI-IV
by Gibbons, Aisa & Warne, Russell T.
- 19-22 Cognitive clustering—How general?
by Loehlin, John C.
- 23-32 Individual differences in cognitive processes underlying Trail Making Test-B performance in old age: The Lothian Birth Cohort 1936
by MacPherson, Sarah E. & Allerhand, Michael & Cox, Simon R. & Deary, Ian J.
- 33-40 Tech tilt predicts jobs, college majors, and specific abilities: Support for investment theories
by Coyle, Thomas R.
- 41-47 Is the impact of SES on educational performance overestimated? Evidence from the PISA survey
by O'Connell, Michael
- 48-58 The causal influence of brain size on human intelligence: Evidence from within-family phenotypic associations and GWAS modeling
by Lee, James J. & McGue, Matt & Iacono, William G. & Michael, Andrew M. & Chabris, Christopher F.
- 59-72 Creative ideation, broad retrieval ability, and processing speed: A confirmatory study of nested cognitive abilities
by Forthmann, Boris & Jendryczko, David & Scharfen, Jana & Kleinkorres, Ruben & Benedek, Mathias & Holling, Heinz
- 73-84 Maximum effort may not be required for valid intelligence test score interpretations
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Bartulovich, Asher & Salleo, Emilee
- 85-94 Intelligence and video games: Beyond “brain-games”
by Quiroga, M.A. & Diaz, A. & Román, F.J. & Privado, J. & Colom, R.
- 95-110 Processing speed, working memory, and executive functions: Independent or inter-related predictors of general intelligence
by Frischkorn, Gidon T. & Schubert, Anna-Lena & Hagemann, Dirk
- 111-121 Exploring a bidirectional model of executive functions and fluid intelligence across early development
by Uka, Fitim & Gunzenhauser, Catherine & Larsen, Ross A. & von Suchodoletz, Antje
2019, Volume 74, Issue C
- 3-11 General cognitive abilities in orangutans (Pongo abelii and Pongo pygmaeus)
by Damerius, Laura A. & Burkart, Judith M. & van Noordwijk, Maria A. & Haun, Daniel B.M. & Kosonen, Zaida K. & Galdikas, Biruté M.F. & Saraswati, Yenny & Kurniawan, Denny & van Schaik, Carel P.
- 12-17 Individual differences in numerical skills are influenced by brain lateralization in guppies (Poecilia reticulata)
by Gatto, Elia & Agrillo, Christian & Brown, Culum & Dadda, Marco
- 18-24 More intelligent chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) have larger brains and increased cortical thickness
by Hopkins, William D. & Li, Xiang & Roberts, Neil
- 25-33 Male New Zealand robin (Petroica longipes) song repertoire size does not correlate with cognitive performance in the wild
by MacKinlay, Regan D. & Shaw, Rachael C.
- 34-42 Mouse twins separated when young: A history of exploration doubles the heritability of boldness and differentially affects the heritability of measures of learning
by Matzel, Louis D. & Bendrath, Sophie & Herzfeld, Margalit & Crawford, Dylan W. & Sauce, Bruno
- 43-52 Cats (Felis silvestris catus) read human gaze for referential information
by Pongrácz, Péter & Szapu, Julianna Szulamit & Faragó, Tamás
- 53-61 A single factor explanation for associative learning performance on colour discrimination problems in common pheasants (Phasianus colchicus)
by van Horik, Jayden O. & Langley, Ellis J.G. & Whiteside, Mark A. & Madden, Joah R.
2019, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-7 China's urban-rural childhood cognitive divide: evidence from a longitudinal cohort study after a 6-year follow up
by Taji, Wael & Mandell, Blake & Liu, Jianghong
- 8-15 Does intelligence explain national score variance on graduate admissions exams?
by Pesta, Bryan J. & Fuerst, John & Kirkegaard, Emil O.W. & Papaleo, Brent
- 16-29 Do individual differences in test-takers' appraisal of admission testing compromise measurement fairness?
by Sommer, Markus & Arendasy, Martin E. & Punter, Joachim Fritz & Feldhammer-Kahr, Martina & Rieder, Anita
- 30-40 The openness-fluid-crystallized-intelligence (OFCI) model and the environmental enrichment hypothesis
by Trapp, Stefanie & Blömeke, Sigrid & Ziegler, Matthias
- 41-51 People tend to overestimate their romantic partner's intelligence even more than their own
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Zajenkowski, Marcin
- 52-62 Extending psychometric network analysis: Empirical evidence against g in favor of mutualism?
by Kan, Kees-Jan & van der Maas, Han L.J. & Levine, Stephen Z.
- 65-77 Genetic and environmental influences on spatial reasoning: A meta-analysis of twin studies
by King, Michael J. & Katz, David P. & Thompson, Lee A. & Macnamara, Brooke N.
- 78-87 Mechanisms of working memory training: Insights from individual differences
by Meiran, Nachshon & Dreisbach, Gesine & von Bastian, Claudia C.
- 88-100 A meta-analysis of the worst performance rule
by Schubert, Anna-Lena
2019, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-12 Differentiating between static and complex problems: A theoretical framework and its empirical validation
by Stadler, Matthias & Niepel, Christoph & Greiff, Samuel
- 13-19 The associations between spindle characteristics and cognitive ability in a large adolescent birth cohort
by Pesonen, Anu-Katriina & Ujma, Péter & Halonen, Risto & Räikkönen, Katri & Kuula, Liisa
- 20-27 Socioeconomic status amplifies genetic effects in middle childhood in a large German twin sample
by Gottschling, J. & Hahn, E. & Beam, C.R. & Spinath, F.M. & Carroll, S. & Turkheimer, E.
- 28-34 Could peers influence intelligence during adolescence? An exploratory study
by Meldrum, Ryan Charles & Young, Jacob T.N. & Kavish, Nicholas & Boutwell, Brian B.
- 35-48 Why are difficult figural matrices hard to solve? The role of selective encoding and working memory capacity
by Krieger, Florian & Zimmer, Hubert D. & Greiff, Samuel & Spinath, Frank M. & Becker, Nicolas
- 49-58 Ethnicity and intelligence in children exposed to poverty environments: An analysis using the Oaxaca-Blinder decomposition
by Laborda, Leopoldo & Elosúa, M. Rosa & Gómez-Veiga, Isabel
- 59-66 Growing minds have a maturing mental attention: A review of Demetriou and Spanoudis (2018)
by Pascual-Leone, Juan
- 67-75 Brain structural connectivity correlates with fluid intelligence in children: A DTI graph analysis
by Kocevar, Gabriel & Suprano, Ilaria & Stamile, Claudio & Hannoun, Salem & Fourneret, Pierre & Revol, Olivier & Nusbaum, Fanny & Sappey-Marinier, Dominique
- 76-85 On the dimensionality of crystallized intelligence: A smartphone-based assessment
by Steger, Diana & Schroeders, Ulrich & Wilhelm, Oliver
2018, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-7 Speed- and accuracy-related measures of an intelligence test are differentially predicted by the speed and accuracy measures of a cognitive task
by Borter, Natalie & Troche, Stefan J. & Rammsayer, Thomas H.
- 8-16 Deviations from a balanced time perspective in late adulthood: Associations with current g and g in youth
by Rönnlund, Michael & Carelli, Maria Grazia
- 17-31 Cognitive abilities and antisocial behavior in prison: A longitudinal assessment using a large state-wide sample of prisoners
by Silver, Ian A. & Nedelec, Joseph L.
- 32-40 Are high-IQ students more at risk of school failure?
by Guez, Ava & Peyre, Hugo & Le Cam, Marion & Gauvrit, Nicolas & Ramus, Franck
- 41-45 Low intellectual ability does not predict violent crime in a military forensic sample
by Umbrasas, Karl V.
- 46-53 Low IQ as a predictor of unsuccessful educational and occupational achievement: A register-based study of 1,098,742 men in Denmark 1968–2016
by Hegelund, Emilie Rune & Flensborg-Madsen, Trine & Dammeyer, Jesper & Mortensen, Erik Lykke
- 54-65 Voters and presidential intelligence
by Cohen, Jeffrey E.
- 66-75 Faster, but not smarter: An experimental analysis of the relationship between mental speed and mental abilities
by Schubert, Anna-Lena & Hagemann, Dirk & Frischkorn, Gidon T. & Herpertz, Sabine C.
- 76-84 Top hundred chess experts: A cross-domain analysis of change over time
by Blanch, Angel
- 85-91 General Intelligence (g), ACT Scores, and Theory of Mind: (ACT)g Predicts Limited Variance Among Theory of Mind Tests
by Coyle, Thomas R. & Elpers, Karrie E. & Gonzalez, Miguel C. & Freeman, Jacob & Baggio, Jacopo A.
2018, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-6 Different political systems suppress or facilitate the impact of intelligence on how you vote: A comparison of the U.S. and Denmark
by Ludeke, Steven G. & Rasmussen, Stig H.R.
- 7-11 Are there distinct cognitive types?
by Loehlin, John C. & Wright, Margaret J. & Hansell, Narelle K. & Martin, Nicholas G.
- 12-21 Why do angry people overestimate their intelligence? Neuroticism as a suppressor of the association between Trait-Anger and subjectively assessed intelligence
by Zajenkowski, Marcin & Gignac, Gilles E.
- 22-29 The effect of preclinical Alzheimer's disease on age-related changes in intelligence in cognitively normal older adults
by Harrington, Karra D. & Dang, Christa & Lim, Yen Ying & Ames, David & Laws, Simon M. & Pietrzak, Robert H. & Rainey-Smith, Stephanie & Robertson, Joanne & Rowe, Christopher C. & Salvado, Olivier & Villemagne, Victor L. & Masters, Colin L. & Maruff, Paul
- 30-35 Is intelligence associated with mortality from lethal force by law enforcement?
by Alexander, Adam C. & Chen, Weiyu & Ward, Kenneth D.
- 36-41 Higher levels of childhood intelligence predict increased support for economic conservatism in adulthood
by Lewis, Gary J. & Bates, Timothy C.
- 42-51 Are there sex differences in confidence and metacognitive monitoring accuracy for everyday, academic, and psychometrically measured spatial ability?
by Ariel, Robert & Lembeck, Natalie A. & Moffat, Scott & Hertzog, Christopher
- 52-60 Putting the temporal resolution power (TRP) hypothesis to a critical test: Is the TRP-g relationship still more fundamental than an optimized relationship between speed of information processing and g?
by Pahud, Olivier & Rammsayer, Thomas H. & Troche, Stefan J.
- 61-72 The effect of birth order on the probability of university enrolment
by Kuba, Radim & Flegr, Jaroslav & Havlíček, Jan
- 73-83 Reflections about intelligence over 40 years
by Flynn, James R.
2018, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-7 Wages, mental abilities and assessments in large scale international surveys: Still not much more than g
by Ganzach, Yoav & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 8-15 Stability of intelligence from infancy through adolescence: An autoregressive latent variable model
by Yu, Huihui & McCoach, D. Betsy & Gottfried, Allen W. & Gottfried, Adele Eskeles
- 16-23 Curvilinear dependency of response accuracy on response time in cognitive tests
by Chen, Haiqin & De Boeck, Paul & Grady, Matthew & Yang, Chien-Lin & Waldschmidt, David
- 24-36 Regional Differences in Intelligence in 22 Countries and their Economic, Social and Demographic Correlates: A Review
by Lynn, Richard & Fuerst, John & Kirkegaard, Emil O.W.
- 37-49 Dedifferentiation and differentiation of intelligence in adults across age and years of education
by Hartung, Johanna & Doebler, Philipp & Schroeders, Ulrich & Wilhelm, Oliver
- 50-58 Socially desirable responding suppresses the association between self-assessed intelligence and task-based intelligence
by Gignac, Gilles E.
- 59-70 Intelligence and the rationality of political preferences
by Ganzach, Yoav
- 71-86 Intelligence in youth and health behaviours in middle age
by Wraw, Christina & Der, Geoff & Gale, Catharine R. & Deary, Ian J.
- 87-93 FLynn-effect and economic growth: Do national increases in intelligence lead to increases in GDP?
by Rindermann, Heiner & Becker, David
- 94-103 Swedish student perceptions of achievement practices: The role of intelligence
by Brown, Gavin T.L. & Eklöf, Hanna
- 104-116 Predictors of the IQ-achievement gap in France: A longitudinal analysis
by Guez, Ava & Panaïotis, Thelma & Peyre, Hugo & Ramus, Franck
- 117-122 Working memory capacity, short-term memory capacity, and the continued influence effect: A latent-variable analysis
by Brydges, Christopher R. & Gignac, Gilles E. & Ecker, Ullrich K.H.
- 123-133 Genetic and environmental influences on the phenotypic associations between intelligence, personality, and creative achievement in the arts and sciences
by de Manzano, Örjan & Ullén, Fredrik
- 134-145 Reaction times match IQ for major causes of mortality: Evidence from a population based prospective cohort study
by Der, Geoff & Deary, Ian J.
- 146-157 Mental rotation and fluid intelligence: A brain potential analysis
by Varriale, Vincenzo & van der Molen, Maurits W. & De Pascalis, Vilfredo
- 158-168 The characterization of attention resource capacity and its relationship with fluid reasoning intelligence: A multiple object tracking study
by Tullo, Domenico & Faubert, Jocelyn & Bertone, Armando
- 169-175 IQ and political attitudes across British regions and local authorities
by Carl, Noah
- 176-185 Working memory involvement in reaction time and its contribution to fluid intelligence: An examination of individual differences in reaction-time distributions
by Meiran, Nachshon & Shahar, Nitzan
- 186-194 Using inspection time and ex-Gaussian parameters of reaction time to predict executive functions in children with ADHD
by Galloway-Long, Hilary & Huang-Pollock, Cynthia
- 195-199 Higher IQ in adolescence is related to a younger subjective age in later life: Findings from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study
by Stephan, Yannick & Sutin, Angelina R. & Kornadt, Anna & Caudroit, Johan & Terracciano, Antonio
- 200-212 A neurocomputational model of developmental trajectories of gifted children under a polygenic model: When are gifted children held back by poor environments?
by Thomas, Michael S.C.
2018, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-5 The contribution of intellectual abilities to young adult's educational differences in health care use – A prospective cohort study
by Kraft, Maren & Arts, Koos & Traag, Tanja & Otten, Ferdy & Bosma, Hans
- 6-20 Effects of cognitive abilities on child and youth academic achievement: Evidence from the WISC-V and WIAT-III
by Caemmerer, Jacqueline M. & Maddocks, Danika L.S. & Keith, Timothy Z. & Reynolds, Matthew R.
- 21-29 Brain-intelligence relationships across childhood and adolescence: A latent-variable approach
by Román, Francisco J. & Morillo, Daniel & Estrada, Eduardo & Escorial, Sergio & Karama, Sherif & Colom, Roberto
- 30-36 Does general intelligence moderate the association between inflammation and psychological distress?
by Midouhas, Emily & Flouri, Eirini & Papachristou, Efstathios & Kokosi, Theodora
- 37-47 Speed and the Flynn Effect
by Must, Olev & Must, Aasa
- 48-57 Intelligence and religious disbelief in the United States
by Souza, Tatiene C. & Cribari–Neto, Francisco
- 58-65 The predictive value of developmental assessments at 1 and 2 for intelligence quotients at 6
by Girault, Jessica B. & Langworthy, Benjamin W. & Goldman, Barbara D. & Stephens, Rebecca L. & Cornea, Emil & Steven Reznick, J. & Fine, Jason & Gilmore, John H.
- 66-69 Honesty, rule violation and cognitive ability: A reply to Gächter and Schulz
by Rindermann, Heiner & Becker, David & Thompson, James
- 70-81 Age-moderation of genetic and environmental contributions to cognitive functioning in mid- and late-life for specific cognitive abilities
by Pahlen, Shandell & Hamdi, Nayla R. & Dahl Aslan, Anna K. & Horwitz, Briana N. & Panizzon, Matthew S. & Petersen, Inge & Zavala, Catalina & Christensen, Kaare & Finkel, Deborah & Franz, Carol E. & Gatz, Margaret & Johnson, Wendy & Kremen, William S. & Krueger, Robert F. & Neiderhiser, Jenae M. & Reynolds, Chandra A. & Pedersen, Nancy L. & McGue, Matt
- 82-86 A Flynn Effect in Khartoum, the Sudanese capital, 2004–2016
by Dutton, Edward & Bakhiet, Salaheldin Farah Attallah & Osman, Habab Abdlahiy & Becker, David & Essa, Yossry Ahmed Sayed & Blahmar, Tahani Abdulrahman Muhammad & Lynn, Richard & Hakami, Sultan Mohammed
- 87-99 Signatures of multiple processes contributing to fluid reasoning performance
by Shokri-Kojori, Ehsan & Krawczyk, Daniel C.
- 101-108 Executive functioning (fully) and processing speed (mostly) mediate intelligence deficits in children born very preterm
by Brydges, Christopher R. & Reid, Corinne L. & Campbell, Catherine & French, Noel & Anderson, Mike
- 109-116 A snapshot of g? Binary and polytomous item-response theory investigations of the last series of the Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM-LS)
by Myszkowski, Nils & Storme, Martin
- 117-127 The cognitive roots of prejudice towards same-sex couples: An analysis of an Australian national sample
by Perales, Francisco
- 128-140 Moderators of learning and performance trajectories in microworld simulations: Too soon to give up on intellect!?
by Birney, Damian P. & Beckmann, Jens F. & Beckmann, Nadin & Double, Kit S. & Whittingham, Karen
2018, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-10 The structure of intuitive abilities and their relationships with intelligence and Openness to Experience
by Sobkow, Agata & Traczyk, Jakub & Kaufman, Scott Barry & Nosal, Czeslaw
- 11-18 On the relationship between spatial suppression, speed of information processing, and psychometric intelligence
by Troche, Stefan J. & Thomas, Philipp & Tadin, Duje & Rammsayer, Thomas H.
- 19-25 Non-g residuals of group factors predict ability tilt, college majors, and jobs: A non-g nexus
by Coyle, Thomas R.
- 26-32 Bibliometric analysis across eight years 2008–2015 of Intelligence articles: An updating of Wicherts (2009)
by Pesta, Bryan J.
- 33-43 Up to speed: Birth cohort effects observed for speed of processing in older adults: Data from the Good Ageing in Skåne population study
by Overton, Marieclaire & Pihlsgård, Mats & Elmståhl, Sölve
- 44-66 Retest effects in cognitive ability tests: A meta-analysis
by Scharfen, Jana & Peters, Judith Marie & Holling, Heinz
- 67-75 Unproctored internet-based device-type effects on test scores: The role of working memory
by Arthur, Winfred & Keiser, Nathanael L. & Hagen, Ellen & Traylor, Zach
- 76-83 Sex differences in ability tilt in the right tail of cognitive abilities: A 35-year examination
by Wai, Jonathan & Hodges, Jaret & Makel, Matthew C.
- 84-92 Sex differences in academic strengths contribute to gender segregation in education and occupation: A longitudinal examination of 167,776 individuals
by Dekhtyar, S. & Weber, D. & Helgertz, J. & Herlitz, A.
2018, Volume 66, Issue C
- 8-23 High intelligence: A risk factor for psychological and physiological overexcitabilities
by Karpinski, Ruth I. & Kinase Kolb, Audrey M. & Tetreault, Nicole A. & Borowski, Thomas B.
- 24-31 The role of verbal intelligence in becoming a successful criminal: Results from a longitudinal sample
by Boccio, Cashen M. & Beaver, Kevin M. & Schwartz, Joseph A.
- 32-43 Multi-modal fitness and cognitive training to enhance fluid intelligence
by Daugherty, Ana M. & Zwilling, Christopher & Paul, Erick J. & Sherepa, Nikolai & Allen, Courtney & Kramer, Arthur F. & Hillman, Charles H. & Cohen, Neal J. & Barbey, Aron K.
- 44-53 The strong link between fluid intelligence and working memory cannot be explained away by strategy use
by Jastrzębski, Jan & Ciechanowska, Iwona & Chuderski, Adam
- 54-63 Delta-gamma coupling as a potential neurophysiological mechanism of fluid intelligence
by Gągol, A. & Magnuski, M. & Kroczek, B. & Kałamała, P. & Ociepka, M. & Santarnecchi, E. & Chuderski, A.
- 64-71 Speeded testing in the assessment of intelligence gives rise to a speed factor
by Ren, Xuezhu & Wang, Tengfei & Sun, Sumin & Deng, Mi & Schweizer, Karl
- 72-78 Differential environmental influences on the development of cognitive abilities during childhood
by Zheng, Yao & Rijsdijk, Frühling & Arden, Rosalind
- 79-83 Reaction time, cardiorespiratory fitness and mortality in UK Biobank: An observational study
by Yates, Thomas & Bakrania, Kishan & Zaccardi, Francesco & Dhalwani, Nafeesa N. & Hamer, Mark & Davies, Melanie J. & Khunti, Kamlesh
- 84-97 Measuring the musical skills of a prodigy: A case study
by Comeau, Gilles & Lu, Yuanyuan & Swirp, Mikael & Mielke, Susan
- 98-111 Some people are attracted sexually to intelligence: A psychometric evaluation of sapiosexuality
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Darbyshire, Joey & Ooi, Michelle
- 112-121 IQ decline and Piaget: Does the rot start at the top?
by Flynn, James R. & Shayer, Michael
- 122-127 The power of cognitive ability in explaining educational test performance, relative to other ostensible contenders
by O'Connell, Michael
2017, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-8 Assessing the accuracy of perceptions of intelligence based on heritable facial features
by Lee, Anthony J. & Hibbs, Courtney & Wright, Margaret J. & Martin, Nicholas G. & Keller, Matthew C. & Zietsch, Brendan P.
- 9-17 The worst performance rule with elderly in abnormal cognitive decline
by Wallert, John & Ekman, Urban & Westman, Eric & Madison, Guy
- 18-29 Brain volume and intelligence: The moderating role of intelligence measurement quality
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Bates, Timothy C.
- 30-35 General intelligence in friendship selection: A study of preadolescent best friend dyads
by Boutwell, Brian B. & Meldrum, Ryan C. & Petkovsek, Melissa A.
- 36-44 Intelligence in childhood and creative achievements in middle-age: The necessary condition approach
by Karwowski, Maciej & Kaufman, James C. & Lebuda, Izabela & Szumski, Grzegorz & Firkowska-Mankiewicz, Anna
- 45-51 The relation between intelligence and reaction time in tasks with increasing cognitive load among athletes with intellectual impairment
by Van Biesen, Debbie & McCulloch, Katina & Janssens, Luc & Vanlandewijck, Yves C.
- 52-59 The relationship between intelligence and mindset
by Macnamara, Brooke N. & Rupani, Natasha S.
- 60-66 The influence of familial factors on the intelligence-mortality association – A twin approach
by Christensen, G.T. & Osler, M. & Madsen, M. & McGue, M. & Mortensen, E.L. & Christensen, K.
- 67-70 Predicting group differences from the correlation of vectors
by Sorjonen, Kimmo & Aurell, Jon & Melin, Bo
- 71-80 The Flynn effect for verbal and visuospatial short-term and working memory: A cross-temporal meta-analysis
by Wongupparaj, Peera & Wongupparaj, Rangsirat & Kumari, Veena & Morris, Robin G.
- 81-88 Sex differences in non-verbal and verbal abilities in childhood and adolescence
by Toivainen, Teemu & Papageorgiou, Kostas A. & Tosto, Maria G. & Kovas, Yulia
- 89-97 The relationship between intelligence and reaction time varies with age: Results from three representative narrow-age age cohorts at 30, 50 and 69years
by Der, Geoff & Deary, Ian J.
- 98-112 Intelligence in action – Effective strategic behaviors while solving complex problems
by Lotz, Christin & Scherer, Ronny & Greiff, Samuel & Sparfeldt, Jörn R.
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-8 Metacognitive confidence judgments and their link to complex problem solving
by Rudolph, Julia & Niepel, Christoph & Greiff, Samuel & Goldhammer, Frank & Kröner, Stephan
- 9-28 Dissecting the parieto-frontal correlates of fluid intelligence: A comprehensive ALE meta-analysis study
by Santarnecchi, Emiliano & Emmendorfer, Alexandra & Pascual-Leone, Alvaro
- 29-32 Dysgenic fertility for intelligence and education in Taiwan
by Chen, Hsin-Yi & Chen, Yung-Hua & Liao, Yung-Kun & Chen, Hsin-Ping & Lynn, Richard
- 33-44 The interplay of g and mathematical abilities in large-scale assessments across grades
by Saß, Steffani & Kampa, Nele & Köller, Olaf
- 45-50 Childhood IQ and survival to 79: Follow-up of 94% of the Scottish Mental Survey 1947
by Čukić, Iva & Brett, Caroline E. & Calvin, Catherine M. & Batty, G. David & Deary, Ian J.
- 51-55 A Negative Flynn Effect in Khartoum, the Sudanese capital
by Dutton, Edward & Bakhiet, Salaheldin Farah & Ziada, Khaled Elsayed & Essa, Yossry Ahmed Sayed & Blahmar, Tahani Abdulrahman Muhammed
- 56-65 Inter-connected trends in cognitive aging and depression: Evidence from the health and retirement study
by Oi, Katsuya
- 66-77 Comparing brain activations associated with working memory and fluid intelligence
by Clark, Cameron M. & Lawlor-Savage, Linette & Goghari, Vina M.
- 78-88 Sex differences in brain size and general intelligence (g)
by van der Linden, Dimitri & Dunkel, Curtis S. & Madison, Guy
2017, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of sibship size on intelligence, school performance and adult income: Some evidence from Swedish data
by Wänström, Linda & Wegmann, Bertil
- 12-30 Mapping the evolving core of intelligence: Changing relations between executive control, reasoning, language, and awareness
by Makris, Nikolaos & Tachmatzidis, Dimitrios & Demetriou, Andreas & Spanoudis, George
- 31-47 Multi-group and hierarchical confirmatory factor analysis of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children—Fifth Edition: What does it measure?
by Reynolds, Matthew R. & Keith, Timothy Z.
- 48-53 Fluid reasoning skills at the high school transition predict subsequent dropout
by Pagani, Linda S. & Brière, Frédéric N. & Janosz, Michel
- 54-70 Estimating the dimensionality of intelligence like data using Exploratory Graph Analysis
by Golino, Hudson F. & Demetriou, Andreas
- 71-78 Students in countries with higher levels of religiosity perform lower in science and mathematics
by Stoet, Gijsbert & Geary, David C.
- 79-88 Associations of intelligence across the life course with optimism and pessimism in older age
by Taylor, Adele M. & Ritchie, Stuart J. & Deary, Ian J.
- 89-98 Reducing the effect size of the retest effect: Examining different approaches
by Arendasy, Martin E. & Sommer, Markus
- 99-118 Neural correlates of Eureka moment
by Sprugnoli, Giulia & Rossi, Simone & Emmendorfer, Alexandra & Rossi, Alessandro & Liew, Sook-Lei & Tatti, Elisa & di Lorenzo, Giorgio & Pascual-Leone, Alvaro & Santarnecchi, Emiliano
- 119-124 Revisiting the association between music lessons and intelligence: Training effects or music aptitude?
by Swaminathan, Swathi & Schellenberg, E. Glenn & Khalil, Safia
- 125-137 Mind that gap: The mediating role of intelligence and individuals' socio-economic status in explaining disparities in external political efficacy in 28 countries
by Borgonovi, Francesca & Pokropek, Artur
- 138-147 Evaluating dimensional distinctness with correlated-factor models: Limitations and suggestions
by Gignac, Gilles E. & Kretzschmar, André
- 148-154 Childhood socioeconomic status does not explain the IQ-mortality gradient
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Rogeberg, Ole
- 155-166 On the genetic and environmental reasons why intelligence correlates with criminal victimization
by Boutwell, Brian B. & Connolly, Eric J. & Barbaro, Nicole & Shackelford, Todd K. & Petkovsek, Melissa & Beaver, Kevin M.
- 167-174 Fluid intelligence, emotional intelligence, and the Iowa Gambling Task in children
by Li, Danfeng & Liu, Tongran & Zhang, Xingli & Wang, Mingyi & Wang, Di & Shi, Jiannong
- 175-179 Einstein and dyslexia: Is giftedness more frequent in children with a specific learning disorder than in typically developing children?
by Toffalini, Enrico & Pezzuti, Lina & Cornoldi, Cesare