Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2007. "Regularized linear and kernel redundancy analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 394-405, September.
- Bougeard, S. & Hanafi, M. & Qannari, E.M., 2008. "Continuum redundancy-PLS regression: A simple continuum approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3686-3696, March.
- Schäfer Juliane & Strimmer Korbinian, 2005. "A Shrinkage Approach to Large-Scale Covariance Matrix Estimation and Implications for Functional Genomics," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, November.
- Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Hervé Abdi, 2008. "Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 753-775, December.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1958. "An inter-battery method of factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 111-136, June.
- Vinod, H. D., 1976. "Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 147-166, May.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2004. "A well-conditioned estimator for large-dimensional covariance matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 365-411, February.
- Mohamed Hanafi, 2007. "PLS Path modelling: computation of latent variables with the estimation mode B," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 275-292, July.
- John Geer, 1984. "Linear relations amongk sets of variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 79-94, March.
- Jos Berge, 1988. "Generalized approaches to the maxbet problem and the maxdiff problem, with applications to canonical correlations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 487-494, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:76:y:2011:i:2:p:257-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.