Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohamed Hanafi, 2007. "PLS Path modelling: computation of latent variables with the estimation mode B," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 275-292, July.
- Jos Berge, 1988. "Generalized approaches to the maxbet problem and the maxdiff problem, with applications to canonical correlations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 487-494, December.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2007. "Regularized linear and kernel redundancy analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 394-405, September.
- Bougeard, S. & Hanafi, M. & Qannari, E.M., 2008. "Continuum redundancy-PLS regression: A simple continuum approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3686-3696, March.
- Vinod, H. D., 1976. "Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 147-166, May.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1958. "An inter-battery method of factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(2), pages 111-136, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Hervé Abdi, 2008. "Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 753-775, December.
- John Geer, 1984. "Linear relations amongk sets of variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 79-94, March.
- Wolf, Michael & Ledoit, Olivier, 2000.
"A well conditioned estimator for large dimensional covariance matrices,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
10087, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Wolf, Michael, 2004. "A well-conditioned estimator for large-dimensional covariance matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 365-411, February.
- Schäfer Juliane & Strimmer Korbinian, 2005. "A Shrinkage Approach to Large-Scale Covariance Matrix Estimation and Implications for Functional Genomics," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:76:y:2011:i:2:p:257-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.