Generalized approaches to the maxbet problem and the maxdiff problem, with applications to canonical correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Horst, 1961. "Relations amongm sets of measures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 26(2), pages 129-149, June.
- James Lingoes & Ingwer Borg, 1978. "A direct approach to individual differences scaling using increasingly complex transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 491-519, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lafosse, Roger & ten Berge, Jos M.F., 2006. "A simultaneous CONCOR algorithm for the analysis of two partitioned matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2529-2535, June.
- Vartan Choulakian, 2011. "Picture of all Solutions of Successive 2-Block Maxbet Problems," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 550-563, October.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
- Hanafi, Mohamed & Kiers, Henk A.L., 2006. "Analysis of K sets of data, with differential emphasis on agreement between and within sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1491-1508, December.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Tenenhaus, Michel, 2014. "Regularized generalized canonical correlation analysis for multiblock or multigroup data analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(2), pages 391-403.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9573-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmatching configurations; Procrustes rotation; SUMCOR; MAXCOR; successive; blocks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:53:y:1988:i:4:p:487-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .