PLS path modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abby Israels, 1984. "Redundancy analysis for qualitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 331-346, September.
- Escofier, B. & Pages, J., 1994. "Multiple factor analysis (AFMULT package)," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-140, August.
- Michel Tenenhaus, 1988. "Canonical analysis of two convex polyhedral cones and applications," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 503-524, December.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1958. "An inter-battery method of factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(2), pages 111-136, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vivien, Myrtille & Sabatier, Robert, 2004. "A generalization of STATIS-ACT strategy: DO-ACT for two multiblocks tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 155-171, May.
- Michel Tenenhaus & Arthur Tenenhaus & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2017. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis: A Framework for Sequential Multiblock Component Methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(3), pages 737-777, September.
- Mariela González-Narváez & María José Fernández-Gómez & Susana Mendes & José-Luis Molina & Omar Ruiz-Barzola & Purificación Galindo-Villardón, 2021. "Study of Temporal Variations in Species–Environment Association through an Innovative Multivariate Method: MixSTATICO," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-25, May.
- Antonio Lucadamo & Pietro Amenta, 2015. "A proposal for handling ordinal categorical variables in co-inertia analysis," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 2631-2638, December.
- Kazi-Aoual, Frederique & Hitier, Simon & Sabatier, Robert & Lebreton, Jean-Dominique, 1995. "Refined approximations to permutation tests for multivariate inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 643-656, December.
- Zárraga, A. & Goitisolo, B., 2009. "Simultaneous analysis and multiple factor analysis for contingency tables: Two methods for the joint study of contingency tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3171-3182, June.
- Harry Harman, 1969. "Retrospective anticipation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 34(4), pages 407-420, December.
- Juan Felipe MejÃa MejÃa & Andrés Ramírez Hassan, 2013. "Solving the Puzzle: A New Measure of Trade Distance In The Gravity Equation," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 011556, Universidad EAFIT.
- Delimiro Visbal-Cadavid & Mónica Martínez-Gómez & Rolando Escorcia-Caballero, 2020. "Exploring University Performance through Multiple Factor Analysis: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Olivier Gascuel & Denise Levy, 1996. "A reduction algorithm for approximating a (nonmetric) dissimilarity by a tree distance," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 13(1), pages 129-155, March.
- Young Ho Park & Jae-Won Jang & Youngsoon Yang & Jung Eun Kim & SangYun Kim, 2013. "Reflections of Two Parallel Pathways between the Hippocampus and Neocortex in Transient Global Amnesia: A Cross-Sectional Study Using DWI and SPECT," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(7), pages 1-8, July.
- Yu Li & Ji Zheng & Fei Li & Xueting Jin & Chen Xu, 2017. "Assessment of municipal infrastructure development and its critical influencing factors in urban China: A FA and STIRPAT approach," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(8), pages 1-14, August.
- Modroño Herrán, Juan Ignacio & Fernández Aguirre, María Carmen & Landaluce Calvo, M. Isabel, 2003. "Una propuesta para el análisis de tablas múltiples," BILTOKI 2003-11, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Alberto Seeger & David Sossa, 2016. "Critical angles between two convex cones II. Special cases," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 66-87, April.
- Boik, Robert J., 1998. "A Local Parameterization of Orthogonal and Semi-Orthogonal Matrices with Applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 244-276, November.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Philippe, Cathy & Frouin, Vincent, 2015. "Kernel Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 114-131.
- Alary, Véronique & Messad, Samir & Aboul-Naga, Adel & Osman, Mona A. & H. Abdelsabour, Taha & Salah, Abdel-Aal E. & Juanes, Xavier, 2020. "Multi-criteria assessment of the sustainability of farming systems in the reclaimed desert lands of Egypt," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2009. "Asymptotic expansions in the singular value decomposition for cross covariance and correlation under nonnormality," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(4), pages 995-1017, December.
- Valentina Carbone & Valerie Moatti & Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi, 2012. "Mapping Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Supply Chains: an Exploratory Perspective," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(7), pages 475-494, November.
- Jacques Bénasséni & Mohammed Bennani Dosse, 2012. "Analyzing multiset data by the Power STATIS-ACT method," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(1), pages 49-65, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:48:y:2005:i:1:p:159-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.