PLS path modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Escofier, B. & Pages, J., 1994. "Multiple factor analysis (AFMULT package)," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-140, August.
- Abby Israels, 1984. "Redundancy analysis for qualitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 331-346, September.
- Michel Tenenhaus, 1988. "Canonical analysis of two convex polyhedral cones and applications," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 503-524, December.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1958. "An inter-battery method of factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(2), pages 111-136, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michel Tenenhaus & Arthur Tenenhaus & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2017. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis: A Framework for Sequential Multiblock Component Methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(3), pages 737-777, September.
- Jörg Henseler, 2010. "On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 107-120, March.
- Vivien, Myrtille & Sabatier, Robert, 2004. "A generalization of STATIS-ACT strategy: DO-ACT for two multiblocks tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 155-171, May.
- Mariela González-Narváez & María José Fernández-Gómez & Susana Mendes & José-Luis Molina & Omar Ruiz-Barzola & Purificación Galindo-Villardón, 2021. "Study of Temporal Variations in Species–Environment Association through an Innovative Multivariate Method: MixSTATICO," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-25, May.
- Antonio Lucadamo & Pietro Amenta, 2015. "A proposal for handling ordinal categorical variables in co-inertia analysis," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 2631-2638, December.
- Kazi-Aoual, Frederique & Hitier, Simon & Sabatier, Robert & Lebreton, Jean-Dominique, 1995. "Refined approximations to permutation tests for multivariate inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 643-656, December.
- Delimiro Visbal-Cadavid & Mónica Martínez-Gómez & Rolando Escorcia-Caballero, 2020. "Exploring University Performance through Multiple Factor Analysis: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Olivier Gascuel & Denise Levy, 1996. "A reduction algorithm for approximating a (nonmetric) dissimilarity by a tree distance," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 13(1), pages 129-155, March.
- Young Ho Park & Jae-Won Jang & Youngsoon Yang & Jung Eun Kim & SangYun Kim, 2013. "Reflections of Two Parallel Pathways between the Hippocampus and Neocortex in Transient Global Amnesia: A Cross-Sectional Study Using DWI and SPECT," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(7), pages 1-8, July.
- Coppola, Gianluigi & Gambino, Monica & Paolucci, Carlo & Restaino, Marialuisa, 2020. "Analisi delle strutture produttive e delle caratteristiche socio-economiche delle marine italiane [An Analysis of the productive and socio-economic characteristics of the Italian fishing fleet]," MPRA Paper 114239, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2020.
- Florence Jacquet & A Aboul-Naga & Bernard Hubert, 2020. "The contribution of ARIMNet to address livestock systems resilience in the Mediterranean region," Post-Print hal-03625860, HAL.
- Yu Li & Ji Zheng & Fei Li & Xueting Jin & Chen Xu, 2017. "Assessment of municipal infrastructure development and its critical influencing factors in urban China: A FA and STIRPAT approach," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(8), pages 1-14, August.
- Miaomiao Yang & Keli Zhang & Chenlu Huang & Qinke Yang, 2022. "Effects of Content of Soil Rock Fragments on Soil Erodibility in China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(2), pages 1-19, January.
- Modroño Herrán, Juan Ignacio & Fernández Aguirre, María Carmen & Landaluce Calvo, M. Isabel, 2003. "Una propuesta para el análisis de tablas múltiples," BILTOKI 1134-8984, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Andrii Babii & Eric Ghysels & Junsu Pan, 2022. "Tensor Principal Component Analysis," Papers 2212.12981, arXiv.org.
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Philippe, Cathy & Frouin, Vincent, 2015. "Kernel Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 114-131.
- Alary, Véronique & Messad, Samir & Aboul-Naga, Adel & Osman, Mona A. & H. Abdelsabour, Taha & Salah, Abdel-Aal E. & Juanes, Xavier, 2020. "Multi-criteria assessment of the sustainability of farming systems in the reclaimed desert lands of Egypt," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2009. "Asymptotic expansions in the singular value decomposition for cross covariance and correlation under nonnormality," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(4), pages 995-1017, December.
- Mayer Claus-Dieter & Lorent Julie & Horgan Graham W, 2011. "Exploratory Analysis of Multiple Omics Datasets Using the Adjusted RV Coefficient," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Garcia Lautre, Ignacio & Abascal Fernandez, Elena, 2004. "A methodology for measuring latent variables based on multiple factor analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 505-517, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:48:y:2005:i:1:p:159-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.