Redundancy analysis for qualitative variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Geer, 1984. "Linear relations amongk sets of variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 79-94, March.
- Forrest Young, 1981. "Quantitative analysis of qualitative data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 357-388, December.
- Keller, Wouter J. & Wansbeek, Tom, 1983. "Multivariate methods for quantitative and qualitative data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 91-111.
- Izenman, Alan Julian, 1975. "Reduced-rank regression for the multivariate linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 248-264, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Terres & Alan Gelfand, 2015. "Using spatial gradient analysis to clarify species distributions with application to South African protea," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 227-247, July.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Jörg Henseler, 2010. "On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 107-120, March.
More about this item
Keywordsredundancy analysis; optimal scaling; qualitative regression analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:49:y:1984:i:3:p:331-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .