Assessment of municipal infrastructure development and its critical influencing factors in urban China: A FA and STIRPAT approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schäffler, Alexis & Swilling, Mark, 2013. "Valuing green infrastructure in an urban environment under pressure — The Johannesburg case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 246-257.
- Yeo, In-Ae & Yoon, Seong-Hwan & Yee, Jurng-Jae, 2013. "Development of an urban energy demand forecasting system to support environmentally friendly urban planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 304-317.
- P. Topalovic & J. Carter & M. Topalovic & G. Krantzberg, 2012. "Light Rail Transit in Hamilton: Health, Environmental and Economic Impact Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 329-350, September.
- Escofier, B. & Pages, J., 1994. "Multiple factor analysis (AFMULT package)," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-140, August.
- Bensassi, Sami & Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Suárez-Burguet, Celestino, 2015. "Relationship between logistics infrastructure and trade: Evidence from Spanish regional exports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 47-61.
- Raheleh Rostami & Hasanuddin Lamit & Seyed Meysam Khoshnava & Rasoul Rostami & Muhamad Solehin Fitry Rosley, 2015. "Sustainable Cities and the Contribution of Historical Urban Green Spaces: A Case Study of Historical Persian Gardens," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-27, September.
- Xin (Cissy) Ma & Xiaobo Xue & Alejandra González-Mejía & Jay Garland & Jennifer Cashdollar, 2015. "Sustainable Water Systems for the City of Tomorrow—A Conceptual Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-35, September.
- Ben Ammar, Semir & Eling, Martin, 2015. "Common risk factors of infrastructure investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 257-273.
- Richard York & Eugene A. Rosa & Thomas Dietz, 2002. "Bridging Environmental Science with Environmental Policy: Plasticity of Population, Affluence, and Technology," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(1), pages 18-34, March.
- Futcher, Julie Ann & Mills, Gerald, 2013. "The role of urban form as an energy management parameter," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 218-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjay RODE, 2021. "Infrastructure Debt Funds As A Source Of Financing Smart City Projects: A Case Study Of Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation, Maharashtra," APPLIED RESEARCH IN ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 14-32, April.
- Mansi Wang & Noman Arshed & Mubbasher Munir & Samma Faiz Rasool & Weiwen Lin, 2021. "Investigation of the STIRPAT model of environmental quality: a case of nonlinear quantile panel data analysis," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(8), pages 12217-12232, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schlör, Holger & Venghaus, Sandra & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich, 2018. "The FEW-Nexus city index – Measuring urban resilience," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 382-392.
- Mariela González-Narváez & María José Fernández-Gómez & Susana Mendes & José-Luis Molina & Omar Ruiz-Barzola & Purificación Galindo-Villardón, 2021. "Study of Temporal Variations in Species–Environment Association through an Innovative Multivariate Method: MixSTATICO," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-25, May.
- Alessandro Concari & Gerjo Kok & Pim Martens, 2020. "A Systematic Literature Review of Concepts and Factors Related to Pro-Environmental Consumer Behaviour in Relation to Waste Management Through an Interdisciplinary Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-50, May.
- Önsel Ekici, Şule & Kabak, Özgür & Ülengin, Füsun, 2019. "Improving logistics performance by reforming the pillars of Global Competitiveness Index," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 197-207.
- Wessel, Jan, 2019.
"Evaluating the transport-mode-specific trade effects of different transport infrastructure types,"
Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 42-57.
- Jan Wessel, 2019. "Evaluating the Transport-Mode-Specific Trade Effects of Different Transport Infrastructure Types," Working Papers 27, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Sirakaya, AysegÃ¼l & Cliquet, An & Harris, Jim, 2018. "Ecosystem services in cities: Towards the international legal protection of ecosystem services in urban environments," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 29(PB), pages 205-212.
- Xinxuan Cheng & Longfei Fan & Jiachen Wang, 2018. "Can Energy Structure Optimization, Industrial Structure Changes, Technological Improvements, and Central and Local Governance Effectively Reduce Atmospheric Pollution in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-16, February.
- Delimiro Visbal-Cadavid & Mónica Martínez-Gómez & Rolando Escorcia-Caballero, 2020. "Exploring University Performance through Multiple Factor Analysis: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Dennis, Matthew & James, Philip, 2017. "Ecosystem services of collectively managed urban gardens: Exploring factors affecting synergies and trade-offs at the site level," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(PA), pages 17-26.
- Young Ho Park & Jae-Won Jang & Youngsoon Yang & Jung Eun Kim & SangYun Kim, 2013. "Reflections of Two Parallel Pathways between the Hippocampus and Neocortex in Transient Global Amnesia: A Cross-Sectional Study Using DWI and SPECT," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(7), pages 1-8, July.
- Alexandra Titz & Sosten S. Chiotha, 2019. "Pathways for Sustainable and Inclusive Cities in Southern and Eastern Africa through Urban Green Infrastructure?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-27, May.
- Jia, Junsong & Deng, Hongbing & Duan, Jing & Zhao, Jingzhu, 2009. "Analysis of the major drivers of the ecological footprint using the STIRPAT model and the PLS method--A case study in Henan Province, China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2818-2824, September.
- Deborah Lucas & Jorge Jimenez Montesinos, 2020. "A Fair Value Approach to Valuing Public Infrastructure Projects and the Risk Transfer in Public Private Partnerships," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Analysis and Infrastructure Investment, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liquan Guo & Zhongzhen Yang, 2019. "Relationship Between Shipping Accessibility and Maritime Transport Demand: the Case of Mainland China," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 149-175, March.
- Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili & Yu, Mingbo & Yu, Mingliang, 2011. "Estimation, characteristics, and determinants of energy-related industrial CO2 emissions in Shanghai (China), 1994-2009," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6476-6494, October.
- Jimmy, Charles & Falianty, Telisa Aulia, 2021. "Managing leverage of infrastructure projects: Aggregate and sectoral risk effect," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Sam Arden & Ben Morelli & Mary Schoen & Sarah Cashman & Michael Jahne & Xin (Cissy) Ma & Jay Garland, 2020. "Human Health, Economic and Environmental Assessment of Onsite Non-Potable Water Reuse Systems for a Large, Mixed-Use Urban Building," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-16, July.
- Martí, Pablo & García-Mayor, Clara & Nolasco-Cirugeda, Almudena & Serrano-Estrada, Leticia, 2020. "Green infrastructure planning: Unveiling meaningful spaces through Foursquare users’ preferences," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- York, Richard & Rosa, Eugene A. & Dietz, Thomas, 2003. "STIRPAT, IPAT and ImPACT: analytic tools for unpacking the driving forces of environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 351-365, October.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0181917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.