Canonical analysis of two convex polyhedral cones and applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Bradley & S. Katti & Irma Coons, 1962. "Optimal scaling for ordered categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 355-374, December.
- Forrest Young & Jan Leeuw & Yoshio Takane, 1976. "Regression with qualitative and quantitative variables: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 505-529, December.
- Forrest Young & Yoshio Takane & Jan Leeuw, 1978. "The principal components of mixed measurement level multivariate data: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 279-281, June.
- Forrest Young, 1981. "Quantitative analysis of qualitative data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 357-388, December.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Nonmetric multidimensional scaling: A numerical method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 115-129, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:53:y:1988:i:4:p:503-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.