Fuzzy coding in constrained ordinations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2009. "Contribution biplots," Economics Working Papers 1162, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2011.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Greenacre Michael, 2010. "Biplots in Practice," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, number 2011113.
- Nenadic, Oleg & Greenacre, Michael, 2007. "Correspondence Analysis in R, with Two- and Three-dimensional Graphics: The ca Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 20(i03).
- Zerrin Asan & Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Biplots of fuzzy coded data," Economics Working Papers 1077, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Greenacre, 2014. "Size and shape in the measurement of multivariate proximity," Economics Working Papers 1444, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
Keywordscanonical correspondence analysis; crisp coding; dummy variables; fuzzy coding; redundancy analysis;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.