Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- John Aitchison & Michael Greenacre, 2002. "Biplots of compositional data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(4), pages 375-392.
- Carl Eckart & Gale Young, 1936. "The approximation of one matrix by another of lower rank," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 1(3), pages 211-218, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Greenacre, 2012. "Fuzzy coding in constrained ordinations," Economics Working Papers 1325, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael J. Greenacre & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2016.
"Weighted Euclidean Biplots,"
Journal of Classification,
Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 33(3), pages 442-459, October.
- Michael Greenacre & Patrick J.F. Groenen, 2013. "Weighted Euclidean Biplots," Working Papers 708, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Michael Greenacre & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2013. "Weighted Euclidean biplots," Economics Working Papers 1380, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Greenacre, 2011.
"The Contributions of Rare Objects in Correspondence Analysis,"
571, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Michael Greenacre, 2011. "The contributions of rare objects in correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 1278, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
Keywordsbiplot; contributions; correspondence analysis; discriminant analysis; log-ratio analysis; MANOVA; principal component analysis; scaling; singular value decomposition; weighting.;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.