Biplots of compositional data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Greenacre, 2009. "Contribution biplots," Economics Working Papers 1162, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2011.
- Jonas Schöley & Frans Willekens, 2017. "Visualizing compositional data on the Lexis surface," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(21), pages 627-658, February.
- Aerni, Philipp, 2009. "What is sustainable agriculture? Empirical evidence of diverging views in Switzerland and New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1872-1882, April.
- Violetta Simonacci & Michele Gallo, 2017. "Statistical tools for student evaluation of academic educational quality," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 565-579, March.
- Michael Greenacre & Paul Lewi, 2009. "Distributional Equivalence and Subcompositional Coherence in the Analysis of Compositional Data, Contingency Tables and Ratio-Scale Measurements," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(1), pages 29-54, April.
- Udina, Frederic, 2005. "Interactive Biplot Construction," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 13(i05).
- Michael Greenacre, 2003. "Singular value decomposition of matched matrices," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1101-1113.
- Gardner-Lubbe, Sugnet, 2016. "A triplot for multiclass classification visualisation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 20-32.
- Michael Greenacre, 2002. "Ratio maps and correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 598, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Greenacre & Rafael Pardo, 2004. "Subset correspondence analysis: Visualizing relationships among a selected set of response categories from a questionnaire survey," Economics Working Papers 791, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Juan Manuel Larrosa, 2003. "A Compositional Statistical Analysis of Capital per Worker," Macroeconomics 0301006, EconWPA.
- Peter Filzmoser & Karel Hron & Matthias Templ, 2012. "Discriminant analysis for compositional data and robust parameter estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 585-604, December.
- Huiwen Wang & Liying Shangguan & Rong Guan & Lynne Billard, 2015. "Principal component analysis for compositional data vectors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1079-1096, December.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0245-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre & Paul Lewi, 2005. "Distributional equivalence and subcompositional coherence in the analysis of contingency tables, ratio-scale measurements and compositional data," Economics Working Papers 908, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2007.
- Greenacre, Michael, 2009. "Power transformations in correspondence analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3107-3116, June.
- Michael Greenacre & Anna Torres, 2002. "Measuring asymmetries in brand associations using correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 630, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Greenacre, 2006. "Tying up the loose ends in simple correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 940, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsLogratio transformation; principal component analysis; relative variation biplot; singular value decomposition; subcomposition;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .