Biplots of compositional data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- Lancaster, Tony & Chesher, Andrew, 1983. "An Econometric Analysis of Reservation Wages," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1661-1676, November.
- Miller, Robert A, 1984. "Job Matching and Occupational Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1086-1120, December.
- Gerard J. van den Berg, 1990. "Nonstationarity in Job Search Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 255-277.
- Baker, Michael & Melino, Angelo, 2000.
"Duration dependence and nonparametric heterogeneity: A Monte Carlo study,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 357-393.
- Michael Baker & Angelo Melino, 1999. "Duration Dependence and Nonparametric Heterogeneity: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers melino-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Olympia Bover & Manuel Arellano & Samuel Bentolila, 2002.
"Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration and the Business Cycle,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 223-265, April.
- Olympia Bover & Manuel Arellano & Samuel Bentolila, 1996. "Unemployment duration, benefit duration, and the business cycle," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 57.
- Bover, O. & Arellano, M. & Bentolila, S., 1997. "Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration, and the Business Cycle," Papers 9717, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bentolila, Samuel & Bover, Olympia, 1998. "Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 1840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Narendranathan, W & Stewart, Mark B, 1993. "How Does the Benefit Effect Vary as Unemployment Spells Lengthen?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 361-381, Oct.-Dec..
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982.
"New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982. "New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Elbers & Geert Ridder, 1982. "True and Spurious Duration Dependence: The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 403-409.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Greenacre, 2009. "Contribution biplots," Economics Working Papers 1162, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2011.
- Jonas Schöley & Frans Willekens, 2017. "Visualizing compositional data on the Lexis surface," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(21), pages 627-658, February.
- Aerni, Philipp, 2009. "What is sustainable agriculture? Empirical evidence of diverging views in Switzerland and New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1872-1882, April.
- Violetta Simonacci & Michele Gallo, 2017. "Statistical tools for student evaluation of academic educational quality," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 565-579, March.
- Michael Greenacre & Paul Lewi, 2009. "Distributional Equivalence and Subcompositional Coherence in the Analysis of Compositional Data, Contingency Tables and Ratio-Scale Measurements," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(1), pages 29-54, April.
- Udina, Frederic, 2005. "Interactive Biplot Construction," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 13(i05).
- Michael Greenacre, 2003. "Singular value decomposition of matched matrices," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1101-1113.
- Gardner-Lubbe, Sugnet, 2016. "A triplot for multiclass classification visualisation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 20-32.
- Michael Greenacre, 2002. "Ratio maps and correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 598, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Greenacre & Rafael Pardo, 2004. "Subset correspondence analysis: Visualizing relationships among a selected set of response categories from a questionnaire survey," Economics Working Papers 791, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Juan Manuel Larrosa, 2003. "A Compositional Statistical Analysis of Capital per Worker," Macroeconomics 0301006, EconWPA.
- Peter Filzmoser & Karel Hron & Matthias Templ, 2012. "Discriminant analysis for compositional data and robust parameter estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 585-604, December.
- Huiwen Wang & Liying Shangguan & Rong Guan & Lynne Billard, 2015. "Principal component analysis for compositional data vectors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1079-1096, December.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0245-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre & Paul Lewi, 2005. "Distributional equivalence and subcompositional coherence in the analysis of contingency tables, ratio-scale measurements and compositional data," Economics Working Papers 908, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2007.
- Greenacre, Michael, 2009. "Power transformations in correspondence analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3107-3116, June.
- Michael Greenacre & Anna Torres, 2002. "Measuring asymmetries in brand associations using correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 630, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Greenacre, 2006. "Tying up the loose ends in simple correspondence analysis," Economics Working Papers 940, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsLogratio transformation; principal component analysis; relative variation biplot; singular value decomposition; subcomposition;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .