Weighted Euclidean Biplots
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2009. "Contribution biplots," Economics Working Papers 1162, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2011.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- J. Gower & P. Legendre, 1986. "Metric and Euclidean properties of dissimilarity coefficients," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 3(1), pages 5-48, March.
- Greenacre Michael, 2010. "Biplots in Practice," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, number 2011113.
- de Leeuw, Jan & Mair, Patrick, 2009. "Multidimensional Scaling Using Majorization: SMACOF in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 31(i03).
- Jan Leeuw, 1988. "Convergence of the majorization method for multidimensional scaling," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 5(2), pages 163-180, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cog:socinc:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:38-47 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiplot; correspondence analysis; Distance; majorization; multidimensional scaling; singular-value decomposition; weighted least squares;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .