Beyond the Nation-State? The Ideology of the Esperanto Movement between Neutralism and Multilingualism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2016. "Heuristic decision making in network linking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 158-170.
- Michael J. Greenacre & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2016.
"Weighted Euclidean Biplots,"
Journal of Classification,
Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 33(3), pages 442-459, October.
- Michael Greenacre & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2013. "Weighted Euclidean biplots," Economics Working Papers 1380, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Greenacre & Patrick J.F. Groenen, 2013. "Weighted Euclidean Biplots," Working Papers 708, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- ., 2016. "Monetary integration in Europe," Chapters,in: The International Monetary System and the Theory of Monetary Systems, chapter 23, pages 228-244 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shoshanah B. D. Goldberg-Miller & Eugene F. Fregetto, 2016. "Urban Creativity: An Entrepreneurial Focus," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(01), pages 79-99, March.
- Durbacea - Bolovan Marian, 2016. "Eurozone: Sports Activities Sponsorship," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 185-190, December.
- Hassan, Fadi & Di Mauro, Filippo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2016. "Banks credit and productivity growth in the EU," EIB Working Papers 2016/05, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Ocde, 2016. "Qui sont les élèves peu performants ?," PISA à la loupe 60, OECD Publishing.
- Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Dées, Stéphane & Andersson, Malin & Bijsterbosch, Martin & Forster, Katrin & Zorell, Nico & Audoly, Richard & Buelens, Christian & Compeyron, Guillaume & Ferrando, Annali, 2016. "Savings and investment behaviour in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 167, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cog:socinc:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEsperanto globalization glocalization language language politics linguistic justice minority language mobility nation-state neutral language;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cog:socinc:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:38-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Vieira). General contact details of provider: http://www.cogitatiopress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.