Distributional equivalence and subcompositional coherence in the analysis of contingency tables, ratio-scale measurements and compositional data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Ruben Gabriel, 2002. "Goodness of fit of biplots and correspondence analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 423-436, June.
- John Aitchison & Michael Greenacre, 2002. "Biplots of compositional data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(4), pages 375-392.
More about this item
KeywordsAssociation models; biplot; compositional data; contingency tables; correspondence analysis; distributional equivalence; log-ration transformation; ratio-scale data; singular value decomposition;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .